• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How not to get the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB2

Old Member
Mike, there can only be one explanation for your defensive position and attitude...I know you're looking to relocate your business again...were you by any chance in Florida looking for a job recently?

jiarby

I would expect anyone going for an interview in an area they are unsure about to do the same!

These days with GPS enabled smartphones and googlemaps there is no excuse for not knowing where something is.

ESPECIALLY if you couldn't find the place yesterday, and "allegedly" (ISAG-ism) had 24 hours to figure it out. Sheesh... the guy was wanting a job! That should have been important enough to double check.

TheSellOut

OK Isign, I'll fess up...I am completely with SignTech on this one. BigDawg had no right posting this thread in the first place. So what the guy came in late...who knows why, there could be a very valid reason for it, and her boss had to be a jerk and say some snide remark to him which caused him to blow off the handle a little bit. It's probably not as big as BD made it out to be in the 1st place...she is likely having a bad day and used this poor guy as a scapegoat to make herself look and feel better.

Then signs 101 mob joined together, jumped on the bandwagon, and attacked SignTech for sticking up for the underdog.

I am getting a little sick of this place...you should all be ashamed of yourselves, especially you BigDawg!

Bigdawg

Just Me
OK Isign, I'll fess up...I am completely with SignTech on this one. BigDawg had no right posting this thread in the first place. So what the guy came in late...who knows why, there could be a very valid reason for it, and her boss had to be a jerk and say some snide remark to him which caused him to blow off the handle a little bit. It's probably not as big as BD made it out to be in the 1st place...she is likely having a bad day and used this poor guy as a scapegoat to make herself look and feel better.

Then signs 101 mob joined together, jumped on the bandwagon, and attacked SignTech for sticking up for the underdog.

I am getting a little sick of this place...you should all be ashamed of yourselves, especially you BigDawg!

Yep... I made the whole thing up to look good. You busted me... guy was actually very polite and nice and we called him all kinds of names and taunted him and made fun of him and it was all my fault that he lost it... NOT...

I am totally ashamed... but not of myself :omg:

S

SignTech

There you go again, trying to tell everyone "you've done so much more and been to those places we can't go". You think saying stuff like that is going to make people respect you more?

Don't be upset. I'm being direct.. kinda like you? Except what i'm saying actually has Logic. Bringing up your past, and saying what you've done for the world has nothing to do with the OP.

If you think posting on a Sign Fourm that "you're so brave and if it wasn't for you, we are all doomed" is going to get you fans. possibly not. Try one of those dating website forums.

Before I leave for dinner ............. do you honestly in your wildest thoughts think I am on Signs 101 for fans? Fans? Come on now ............... lol

I have never desired popularity or played nice in the sand box ....... and those that truly know me on signs101 can at the very least attest to that! lol.

I did what I did in this life so far, and I am thankful and proud of my accomplishments and what I gave. I need zero in return from you ... or anyone else for that matter, one of the many returns I have from my efforts in my past turns 17 this year ... I was there at her death doorstep and she's still here .... nahhh ............... I don't need your thanks or back pats. Karma my friend, karma.

TheSellOut

BigDawg I hope you saw my following post where I said "April Fools"!

I quite enjoyed your story and am glad you shared it with us!!

HulkSmash

I need zero in return from you ... or anyone else for that matter, one of the many returns I have from my efforts in my past turns 17 this year ...

If you dont want " A return" Why have you posted about 12 times today about what you've done. You're looking for that " Jesus Christ, you're such a badass." Reaction.

Sad.

Border

It's Friday night...minus well start drinking heavily. I'm going out later to look for a sexy chick to deduce.

signage

Hey did I tell you all about the job interview I was late for this morning and the boss had some smart a$$ remark:covereyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.