• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is it just me?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For all of you wanting to jump in feet first......

• Do you learn to dive before you learn to swim ??
  • Do you drive tractor trailers, before you take your driver's license test ??
  • Do you walk up to a bear and yell at him, before you buy a gun.... and learn to aim ??
  • Do you open a pan-cake house before you know how to make batter, let alone cook ??

C'mon.... give me a break. Anyone coming into any business with no 'Know-How' is just asking for trouble.

Make up all the scenarios you want.... you still have to crawl before you walk or run. Learn the basics in anything first, then broaden your horizons.

As for Addie's description..... I'm glad I don't have the hangups he evidently has. Get over yourself and move on. All you do is troll and pounce when someone remotely responds to one of your utterly foolish remarks. You just thrive on attention..... good, bad or whatever........... :ROFLMAO:

Suz

Like my Mom used to say (bless her heart - she is gone now and this was way back in the 60's...She was widowed with 6 small kids ages 1 to 10)

Don't make me pull this station wagon over on the Freeway!

(Now picture a bunch of bickering brats in the back of the station wagon and my Mom brings that beast to a screeching halt in the Emergency lane. Dead silence. Guess you can imagine what came next!)
Haha!

Oh, and ironchef, yep (!) to Bob Marley. :)

Can't we all just get along?....lets get together and be all right. Go put on some Bob Marley!