• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jesse KILLS IT

Joe Diaz

I'm kind of a shinya kimura fan myself. I don't ride motorcycles but if I did, that style of bike at least looks fun to ride.

thewvsignguy

IMO

+1 Jr. original with style, grace and balance, as always a well thought out project. Would have liked it more with out the copper on the engine though.

I like could have like told you what JJ bike would like have looked like before he even like started it. Like the same as like the other 300+ or whatever like he has built like in the past. Not that it was a bad looking bike, I guess that just JJ's flavor and he can't deviate from that.

Sr. heres an ideer, build a motorcycle as the show implies American Chopper. If there was a show about American Sleds, cool Sr. fit right in with his snow machine... idiot

shakey0818

Jessie and senior are both old school reformed drunks trying to hold on to anything. Both are making money abusing everyone around them. Both should be off the air. Their 15 minutes are long over.

Paulie wins again because he is a real bike builder with great design skills.

:goodpost:

Kottwitz-Graphics

Why would anyone want to ride one of those things?

You go down the road looking like a monkey humping a football!

:omg2:

By one of those things, do you mean bike, or a custom chopper?

Most of the crap that OCC has ever done is just that...crap. I saw a bunch of thier bikes at a show, and I was just blown away with all the crap that was hanging all over it... just fugly...

My ideal bike would be a long, low, stretched skoot, but for now I'm on a regular old bike...

qmr55

This was a BUILD OFF and Jesse built that bike by hand...Jrs bike is sweet and all but its all done on machines! Goes to Jesse in my opinion....

CES020

What's with the zipped up to the collar leather vest on Jessie? Looks like a nerd trying to act like a bad boy.

shakey0818

I started watching last hour and wow those bikes are impressive,except Jessie's.I think they just put him in there cause he is controversial and for the ratings.I like old school bikes too but nothing separates his from anything we have seen in the past.i am not a fan of paul sr. and jr. after their separation but i see some change in jr. for the best and wish him well.

TheSnowman

Jesse can fabricate like nobody's business, but his designs all look like stuff OCC did 10 years ago when they first started. Jr is cutting edge with design stuff. I have ZERO respect for Jesse because he's like a 50 yr old that acts like a 16yr old high schooler that needs his butt whooped.

Oh yea, and OCC's wasn't a bike...but I'd ride that thing in a heartbeat in the fields around here or in the snow. Cool idea...just not a bike.

Stealth Ryder

Jr. won, He had the most innovation and I respect that, I would ride Jesse's bike home though... Great Job Paul Jr. Designs, you deserve the WIN...