• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jesse KILLS IT

johnnysigns

I loved Jesse's bike, but I had to vote for Jr., Jesse's just as totally corny as those two are he just doesn't realize it.

Mikeifg

Jesse built the only tru chopper or bike you'd want to ride. All the voting was just a popularity contest. If Jesse had still been married to SB then he probably would have one. I mean people voting for Jr. or the majority of his votes were probably from kids and grandmothers who don't ride at all.

phototec

Jesse built the only tru chopper or bike you'd want to ride.

I mean people voting for Jr. or the majority of his votes were probably from kids and grandmothers who don't ride at all.

That's 1000% right-on!

"Oh that's a shinny bike, I'll vote for that one":frustrated:

Really, a ONE-GALLON fuel tank?

That's NOT a winner for anyone who really rides!

Dakotagrafx

Sr's is't even a snowmobile that thing would sink out of site in snow. Jesse's is ride-able but I really didn't dig the tank with the chrome accents - not sure what that looked like but not appealing. yes jr's is just for show but this is a beauty contest!