• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just an observation...

Johnny Best

I totally agree! The chainsaw is what brought my boyfriend and I together. He helped me after a big storm with some large fallen branches. I was in LOVE. The next week he built a bar in his family room and invited me over for a beer and some 80's music. It's been happily ever after since! LOL!!!!

CHEERS TO MEN LIKE OURS!!!

I use to sit next to a girl in 10th grade Biology class and all she did was talk about her boyfriend, Ronnie. She had her notebook covered with her first name with his last name and hearts everywhere. I think she moved to Wisconsin after we graduated. Ronnie is on his third wife and is a retired cabinet maker in Virginia somewhere.

SeeEmWhyKay

Print Plug & Pigment Procurer
I use to sit next to a girl in 10th grade Biology class and all she did was talk about her boyfriend, Ronnie. She had her notebook covered with her first name with his last name and hearts everywhere. I think she moved to Wisconsin after we graduated. Ronnie is on his third wife and is a retired cabinet maker in Virginia somewhere.

.. are you okay bud?