• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just bought a new digital printer, what is the most profitable way to begin?

tntnuchia

Banners

I would get set up for banners, I get calls for banners more than anything and they are easy to market. Good luck with it!

511graphix

Sorry, This is the first question that I have ever posted on this forum, normally my husband reads all of this stuff & normally we just look for tips and things like that but we have never posted any questions, Next time Ill make sure to be more specific. But as for the equipment that we just purchased, I am still smiling. It is really going to make a huge impact on our business, we are the only company in our area that even has it, all of the sign companies around here have to sub out their work for large format printing, now we can be the company that they sub to. So we look forward to sharing some of our future projects with Signs 101.com

lol how about you goto all the local people and start doing their sub work that way you have money always coming in. your makin money with the help of your competers.. it well take you about 2 months to get kinda use to the new stuff, I dont have never done printed stuff but where I lived before the big signs shop was really kind to me. and when they got their Roland VersaCamm SP540V.. I was happy for them. and I always teased them about if they turned their backs I was going to try to put it in my truck lol ( ford ranger wouldnt fit anyways lol) but they didnt sell a thing for on it for two months because they wanted to learn everything they could about it. they at that time had been in business of 6 years then. so they had plenty of work with just vinyl to keep them going. so I say tri to help the people that are in your market to always have money to keep the lights on :Big Laugh and welcome to signs 101

vinylink0331

Vinyl Cutter, Laminator, & Printer are paid for!

All of my equipment is paid for so I have all the time in the world to learn it. Ill keep going until I get it. My vinyl work pays the bills, so we are good right now. By the way, WE might surprise you guys, we are very quick learners. I guess only time will tell!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK.
Don't get too excited about the ribbon cutting. I had one and only about 10 people showed up. It takes a lot of advertising and freebies to get them to come out. I think you will get better results if you run an ad campaign for what you do rather than advertising the open house. The open house distracts from the information you want them to have.

A well thought out ad that mentions the open house toward the end may be a good option.