• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Let's Discuss Pickles...

HulkSmash

It is super spicy AWESOMENESS!!! Lotsa scotch bonnets and cayenne in there mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You Louisiana people are nuts. Craw Fish? ......Lollipops with scorpions in them?

That is the utmost disgusting thing i've ever seen.

and Gino... Bushmills Single Malt? mmmmm

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Mudbugs are really good, especailly when you put them in some jambalaya........... mmm-mmm-good.

You're also on for a Bushmill evening some time.

HulkSmash

Mudbugs are really good, especailly when you put them in some jambalaya........... mmm-mmm-good.

You're also on for a Bushmill evening some time.

Sounds Good. But too be honest, I'm more of a crown Royal, and Hennessy guy

sar bossier

You Louisiana people are nuts. Craw Fish? ......Lollipops with scorpions in them?

That is the utmost disgusting thing i've ever seen.

and Gino... Bushmills Single Malt? mmmmm

pppsssssstttt ... I'm from Texas, my store is in Louiaiana. The scorpions were a joke fer ya :Big Laugh

Deaton Design

Five pages on pickles. Lord have mercy.
I love pickles. Spears are my favorite, and dills on my burgers.
What about olives? Any olive lovers here. I sometimes sit down and eat a whole jar. Love em!

showcase 66

only on pizza and salads, and they have to be black.

Were you this picky when you were growing up. If I even made a face about something looks gross I would have gotten a swat. I had to try everything at least once during what ever meal, and at least 5 times before it was even considered that I didnt have to eat them any more.

So what would you consider as a weird type of food that you actually like?

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I love pickles. Spears are my favorite, and dills on my burgers.
What about olives? Any olive lovers here. I sometimes sit down and eat a whole jar. Love em!

:thumb:

Been stickin' em on my fingers since I was a kid.
Colossal black are great.

Stuffed green olives w/ jalapenos or garlic are great.

Dirty Martini w/ pimento stuffed olives... Well...:toasting:

Marlene

looks like this thread might have a chance of becoming longer than the corn dog thread! we do like our food topics around here:wink:

speaking of corn dogs, like with ketchup or mustard or nothing at all? I like to dip them in ketchup.

ketchup or catsup? which is the one one you use?

HulkSmash

looks like this thread might have a chance of becoming longer than the corn dog thread! we do like our food topics around here:wink:

speaking of corn dogs, like with ketchup or mustard or nothing at all? I like to dip them in ketchup.

ketchup or catsup? which is the one one you use?

nothing on corn dogs. Mayo is only OK when LIGHTLY spread on a sandwhich.
Ketchup is Delicious...not on the corn dogs though.