• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Let's Discuss Pickles...

C

ColoPrinthead

I don't like them on sandwhiches/burgers but do enjoy them on their own or fried. I like Bubbies brand the best: no vinegar at all.

rjpjr

NOT going to read 4 pages about pickles...
but I must say that I love pickles on sandwiches.
Just tried putting pickles on grilled cheese a few nights ago. Awesome.:munchie:

HulkSmash

NOT going to read 4 pages about pickles...
but I must say that I love pickles on sandwiches.
Just tried putting pickles on grilled cheese a few nights ago. Awesome.:munchie:

um, ew.

the perfectly melted cheese....then... soft, disgusting, and soggy pickles mixed...

gross

sar bossier

:omg2::ROFLMAO: Adam - I bet I could find 1000 ways to torture you with food - Alligator, Snake, Squirrel, Tripe (menudo - THE BEST EVER!!), pickled pigs feet, cajun porkskins ... I could go on and on, JUST to gross you out!! :ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:omg2::ROFLMAO: Adam - I bet I could find 1000 ways to torture you with food - Alligator, Snake, Squirrel, Tripe (menudo - THE BEST EVER!!), pickled pigs feet, cajun porkskins ... I could go on and on, JUST to gross you out!! :ROFLMAO:
You're starting to sound like Bubba Blue on shrimp.................. :wink:

xxaxx

My wife got me to try menudo and I about vomited ... so gross. She loves it though and even says it will cure any hang over, but I'm guessing its because you would throw up all the alcohol out of your system.

HulkSmash

did i mention that i despise the taste of any type of pork...
even.. wait for it...

BACON

sar bossier

OK - On Menudo (the REAL stuff) you only EVER eat it when it's made by the sweet lil old lady that doesn't speak ANY English, and it took her 2 days to make it. Canned? GROSS!!!! You gotta get it with ALL of the condiments - the oregeno, lime, cilantro, fresh pico, onion, and flavor it up ... YUM!!

@ Gino - Trying to gross Colorado out (although I HAVE eaten every item I mentioned) :Big Laugh

d fleming

Just getting into some dill and bread and butter pickles a friend of mine took a stab at making. Dill a little strong, needs to back off his spice mix some, bread and butter right on the money. He also threw in some datil peppers to spice them up, WIN!

natedawg9640

I'm a big fan of pickles. It's strictly coincidence, but my cat is named Mr. Pickles in fact.

had some pork cheek tacos the other day. those were good. Beef tripe tacos were good too. Big winner of the dinner was the beef tongue though. was amazing.

showcase 66

had some pork cheek tacos the other day. those were good. Beef tripe tacos were good too. Big winner of the dinner was the beef tongue though. was amazing.

Once you get over what it is you are eating, those are so good. I usually tell my mother in law and my wifes grandmother not to tell me what we are going to be eating until after we are done or on my third helping so that I will stop eating.

Tripe is the hardest one for me eat while knowing what I am eating.