• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Let's Discuss Pickles...

signswi

Pickles are the best thing on earth next to pickle juice. I can't wait to polish off a jar of dill pickles so I can guzzle the juice... OMGSOGOOD.

If you ever can find them, McClure's Pickles will blow your mind. They should be ranked up there with heroine or crack they're so addicting. Especially the spicy variety. They ain't cheap but manoman are they freaking good.

Those look really good, ordering some now.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Although I like pickles.... they are bad for your health.

When I was in grade school, the government did a study on Dill Pickles and found that everyone who fought in the American Civil War that ate pickles is now dead. So, be warned, those of us, eating these little green creatures..... they WILL eventually kill you.

Attachments

• Dilled Pickles.jpg
    Dilled Pickles.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 45

signswi

Seriously, quit chewing on feet. That's probably your problem right there.

Also; mustard is fantastic. I think I have 8 different types in my fridge.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Color.... you sure really know what the weird stuff tastes like. I guess if this stuff tastes like feet, toe nails and dirt.... you sure spent a lot of time on your hands and knees eating off the floor as a kid. Your parents must've really been mean to you. It's a pity they never fed you people food.

Anyway, guess I can start eating dirt and toe nails if it tastes the same.

Actually, now that I think about it...... you're starting to sound like that old Nursery Rhyme about snips, snails and puppy dog tails and you're parents raised what little boys are made of literally. :omg2:

HulkSmash

Hey Color.... you sure really know what the weird stuff tastes like. I guess if this stuff tastes like feet, toe nails and dirt.... you sure spent a lot of time on your hands and knees eating off the floor as a kid. Your parents must've really been mean to you. It's a pity they never fed you people food.

Anyway, guess I can start eating dirt and toe nails if it tastes the same.

Actually, now that I think about it...... you're starting to sound like that old Nursery Rhyme about snips, snails and puppy dog tails and you're parents raised what little boys are made of literally. :omg2:

Gino,
as i'm sure you know, they're joke compassion.

As for little boy rhymes, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'm pretty manly.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino,
as i'm sure you know, they're
joke compassion.

As for little boy rhymes, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'm pretty manly.

Mine, too.
I wasn't measuring anything. :toasting:

:munchie:I'll have mustard, onions and pickles on that double cheese burger and put plentya juice on them that fries.................

Attachments

• pickle slider.jpg
    pickle slider.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 61

HulkSmash

Just wanting to point out that.. YET AGAIN. pickle juice ruined my lunch.

The pickles under my fries, en lanced its juices into my fries and sandwich.

raged.

HulkSmash

Mine, too.
I wasn't measuring anything. :toasting:

:munchie:I'll have mustard, onions and pickles on that double cheese burger and put plentya juice on them that fries.................

and gino, never saw this picture before.. but that is beyond Foul.

Marlene

• Color.... do you like vinegar on your fries ??
  • How 'bout gravy ??
  • Cheese ??
  • Just plain ketchup ??

cheese and gravy rocks! poutine (think I spelled that right)

pickles, not so much. worst pickle ever: Tongue Pickles (not pickled tonuge which are a whole other nightmare class of food), uck not only are they a gross color but they look horrid and taste awful

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just wanting to point out that.. YET AGAIN. pickle juice ruined my lunch.

The pickles under my fries, en lanced its juices into my fries and sandwich.

raged.

You either need to start getting your lunch somewhere else or start packing your own if pickles are gonna ruin your day..............
I'll bet you wouldn't get pickles or pickle juice on your food if you went Chinese. Course, than everything they have is sprinkled with rat parts. It all taste like chicken. Ever wonder how they get chicken to another kinda consistency or texture than any other people on earth ??

Attachments

• rat-2.jpg
    rat-2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 56
  • rat-3.jpg
    rat-3.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 60
  • rat-4.jpg
    rat-4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 62