• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Let's Discuss Pickles...

ddarlak

Go Bills!
hate is not a strong enough word to describe pickles. the are disgusting little creatures from hell.

just took the family to dinner, my 7 year old get's his plate of food from the waitress and looks at me and smiles. then the smile turns to anger.

"I thought I didn't get a pickle on my plate, but here it is under my chips and it ruined them...."

the only thing worse than pickles is soggy pickled potato chips....

CES020

We should start as "If I wanted a pickle, I would have asked for a pickle" campaign :)

Who else gives you something they pay for, just to have it thrown in the trash? Think of all the money that could be saved if people wouldn't assume every single person on the planet wants a pickle juice soaked bun or chips.

It could get this economy back on it's feet with all the money they'd save.

RobbyMac

Pickles rock my world. Seriously. Don't even get me started on fried pickles. They are better than sombreros on billboards! ;)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We should start as "If I wanted a pickle, I would have asked for a pickle" campaign :)

Who else gives you something they pay for, just to have it thrown in the trash? Think of all the money that could be saved if people wouldn't assume every single person on the planet wants a pickle juice soaked bun or chips.

It could get this economy back on it's feet with all the money they'd save.

:guido:

But think of all the poor pickle makers out of work and applying for unemployment benefits.

RobbyMac

Wow... Colorado should've made a poll. I had no idea pickles would be so controversial. We may have to add pro/con pickles to the whole pepsi vs coke, mac vs pc debate

CES020

I'm not anti-pickle. If you want them, fine. Just keep them off my sammiches and chips :)

You could give my "free, unasked for, pickle" to a homeless person that likes pickles. Just don't give it to me because it goes right in the trash. Such a waste of food.

SignManiac

My favorite mushroom grows in cow $hit, and a cucumber is an awesome sexual toy when you finally run out of steam and your significant other ain't finished!

GVP

Ketchup is liquid evil, everyone knows that.
Pickled onions are the best, done in malt vinegar. The sort that make your eyes tear up.

ProWraps

pickled califlower.. gaaaahahahahha so fuggin good.

when i was a kid my best friend was italian. they had a plastic barrel with a screw on top full of it that they made every year.

i ate it until my lips curled back. oh god so good.

xxaxx

I got pickle sanchezed by my old boss once, we were out drinking at a bar and out of nowhere I turned towards him and he rubbed a soaking wet pickle right across my mouth .. he started rolling on the floor, and I just left in shame and anger. Took two showers to finally stop smelling pickle on my face.

ProWraps

I got pickle sanchezed by my old boss once, we were out drinking at a bar and out of nowhere I turned towards him and he rubbed a soaking wet pickle right across my mouth .. he started rolling on the floor, and I just left in shame and anger. Took two showers to finally stop smelling pickle on my face.

you just got here. and i like you already.

HulkSmash

Thinking of bringing some pickles in tomorrow....