• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Let's Discuss Pickles...

SignosaurusRex

I take it you did vomit then? Regardless of whether or not it was "projectile", what do you mean by "about"?
How do you feel about thick-cut Rocky Mountain Oysters slices wrapped in a long Dill Pickle slice dipped in a pickle beer batter and deep fried? Or maybe Creamed Cheese in a Jalapeno stuffed Pickle wrapped in a toasted hot dog bun with a squeeze of mustard? It will make your stecker pick out!!!

SignosaurusRex

Another great lunch time.....or anytime sandwich is the Toasted pickle, Bacon (or ham) with Swiss Cheese on Sourdough with mustard. Mayonaise (real, not Miracle Whip) is a great sub for mustard on this one. Blue Cheese makes a great substitute for Swiss if you have plenty of beer on hand but drop the mustard for sure.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Color.... don't tell me you like 'LIGHT' beer and not the real stuff............ :covereyes:

So, you don't like hot dogs ??

Are you any fun at a picnic or do you sit in the 'Dunk Tank' all afternoon ??

I'm not too fond of anchovies, oysters or clams. I'm not too keen on delicate wines for the prissy taste buds of the uppity uppies. The last thing on my not to go to list, I guess would be Monkey Brains.

HulkSmash

Hey Color.... don't tell me you like 'LIGHT' beer and not the real stuff............ :covereyes:

So, you don't like hot dogs ??

Are you any fun at a picnic or do you sit in the 'Dunk Tank' all afternoon ??

I'm not too fond of anchovies, oysters or clams. I'm not too keen on delicate wines for the prissy taste buds of the uppity uppies. The last thing on my not to go to list, I guess would be Monkey Brains.

Gino, not liking Pig and pickles doesn't ruin lives. Hot Dogs? Hebrew Nationals are the bomb. Light Bear? Nope.

I'm on the same page as your when it comes to anchovies, oysters, and clams.. Did i mention I HATE shrimp? The smell alone makes me want to vomit.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino, not liking Pig and pickles doesn't ruin lives. Hot Dogs? Hebrew Nationals are the bomb. Light Bear? Nope.

I'm on the same page as your when it comes to anchovies, oysters, and clams.. Did i mention I HATE shrimp? The smell alone makes me want to vomit.

Between vomiting, eating dirt and other creepy stuff.... you must've had an incredible journey growing up being fed stuff which most people like, but that gagged you to only find out you had some kinda abbey-normal conditions to most everything.

May I ask without making you hurl or throw up a lung.... do you like Irish Whiskey ?? :bushmill:

sar bossier

Don't forget to suck the heads on the crawfish y'all - liquid ambrosia!! :wink:

Attachments

• Crawfish - YUM!.jpg
    Crawfish - YUM!.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Hotlix.JPG
    Hotlix.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 58

otctech

Do you get ink all over your food when dumping it on newspaper like that? Never been served like that, but I always wondered that.

sar bossier

Naw - The crawfish are on the bottom of the pile (most of the time, lol), and we don't generally eat the shells, just break the tail off, suck the head, then suck the tail outta the shell. Sometimes ya get em big enough that you can get some meat outta the claws, too! Season is ALMOST over, bummer!!!

xxaxx

Naw - The crawfish are on the bottom of the pile (most of the time, lol), and we don't generally eat the shells, just break the tail off, suck the head, then suck the tail outta the shell. Sometimes ya get em big enough that you can get some meat outta the claws, too! Season is ALMOST over, bummer!!!

So Gross!

d fleming

Crawfish, shrimp (or cockroach of the sea as my oldest calls them), corn, taters, sausage, eggs, man I know what's on the table for Mother's Day now! Wife digs it as much as I do. Love a low country boil. Have used newspaper in a pinch but we keep a roll of butcher block at the house for such occasions.