• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lettering for trucks and cars

2B

Starting out in this business can be a little confusing. This chart comes from our Digital Inkjet Media Selection Guide. It shows which products to use for which jobs, along with the proper laminate to pair with each vinyl. You can get the entire printed guide including Quick Reference Guides from your distributor.

Happy printing!

EXCELLENT FILE!

the color conversion chart the other day and now this! Where are you getting these goodies from?

rjssigns

Can't spell. Can't believe Oracal is willing to help, and won't listen to what little good advice has been offered.
Just another wanna be hack helping to ruin the perception of our industry.

OldPaint

her husband works at a NUCLEAR PLANT.........i sense radiation poisoning is why she cant speeel)))))))))))

Edna

I bet most of you are from up there in the prep side of the USA. I am hear in the REAL USA. Sorry if my grammer is not up to your Northern snuff!

OK, What about the spray on Frog juce? I see it advertised online as a protective coat.

LittleSnakey

All you need is a big squeegie to apply laminate.

I bet most of you are from up there in the prep side of the USA. I am hear in the REAL USA. Sorry if my grammer is not up to your Northern snuff!

OK, What about the spray on Frog juce? I see it advertised online as a protective coat.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Edna......

Based upon your questions and remarks so far, why don't you just write a small essay on the sign industry and we'll try to fill in the blanks.

Marlene

OK, What about the spray on Frog juce?

yes, get youself sum big ole frogs and squeeze them over the stickers...that's how we Yanks does it up hear in the north.

(please don't insult your entire region by making it sound like all who live there are stupid and uneducated)

SignosaurusRex

I just do this for extra cash, my husband has a good job at the Nuclear plant. Why all the negative energy?

You clearly are not serious enough about it as a business. It is merely a hobby for you to make extra cash when you can. No education and understanding of the biz, not wanting to spend any money for proper materials and doing the job correctly, being obstinate. Something tells me that you are embarking on an eye opening journey that will be expensive and painful in the end.

MikeH

Edna, Edna, Step back and take a deep breath, now go back through this chain. You got a lot of help, some of it a little snarky, but help none the less. First "It's not rocket science". Look at that statement. You demeaned the entire chosen occupation of those you are asking to help you. Second, learn the language, every occupation has its own vocabulary and it is used for a lot of reasons, mostly to be clear in your statements. Third, do not use text speak, these people make signs, typos and miss-spellings are not tolerated. Finally, they tried to help you, be nice haw about a thank you.

qmr55

Are you some kinda hip-hop gangsta or something? Your picture will seam two indicatcate so.

Does it surprise me that you can correctly spell the slang term "gangsta" but can not spell indicate, or use the correct "to", or use the correct "seem". Nope.

Edna

Thanks for the help. I have decided to order some 210 laminatied. I just sqeegie it on top the print right, or do you think I will be doing that rong two?

qmr55

Thanks for the help. I have decided to order some 210 laminatied. I just sqeegie it on top the print right, or do you think I will be doing that rong two?

Laminate* squeegee* wrong* too*

Oh and you missed a word between "top" and "the"......"on top of the print right"

As for your question, yup that should do it! Take some pics when its done we would love to see the results!