• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lettering for trucks and cars

Border

Attachments

• edna.jpg
    edna.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 162

acothran

I live in the south and am not even close to uppity. Your grammatical and spelling errors make your posts difficult to comprehend and make others question your credibility.

What is embotery? I'm completely serious.

Allen

Edna

Alot more work that making stickers. Their are thread counts and digitaling to get the design. You can't just copy and paste and hit print like you do on stickers. I plan to get a heat machine so I can print iron on's with my printer that will go good at the market.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's Q not G.

Now please inform us, what is embotery? It must be something rather easy.

But it's lower case which is befuddling to begin with.

She can't spell worth a sh!t so as it is...... and you want to confuse her over a technicality in which almost the whole world never realized until about three days ago ?? :toasting:

qmr55

But it's lower case which is befuddling to begin with.

She can't spell worth a sh!t so as it is...... and you want to confuse her over a technicality in which almost the whole world never realized until about three days ago ?? :toasting:

Touché :toasting:

WildWestDesigns

Alot more work that making stickers. Their are thread counts and digitaling to get the design. You can't just copy and paste and hit print like you do on stickers. I plan to get a heat machine so I can print iron on's with my printer that will go good at the market.

Actually you can, the results of doing that are what can get you in the end.

buckssigns

Come on Edna, admit it, you are Jeremy Sandford's muse for his play "Edna the Inebriate Woman".

You are, aren't you? I love a celebrity.

Attachments

• edna21.jpg
    edna21.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 161

MikeH

Edna, Stop talking! Listen to what has been told to you. Do not demean those that would help you. Show you are paying attention and show growth. You walked into the Shaolin Temple and yelled "If all you old Chinese farts can due this stupid Kung Fu it cannot be to difficult, not like embroidery, so show me."