• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lines in prints again!!!!

MarCom

AT YOUR OWN RISK....

I have found that filling the capping station with Acetone is a sure-fire way of dissolving any dried up ink that is clogging the waste lines, but DO NOT let it sit in there more than a few minutes. And, flush it out with several cleanings and them empty the waste tank. The Acetone will turn certain things into jelly. So far, it has not done any damage to mine, only helped it a lot.

Dugan

Hi Flame ... did you ever get that white line situation cleared up? Was it the dampers? Did you have to replace heads? I'am have a similar problem ... thought it was banding but no adjustments I've made have helped. I have however had better results with certain media & heater adjustments in some cases there barely visible. I noticed you mentioned heads are $500-2300 , many places sell for $150 - 175 ... try CMYK parts.com. Dampers try solventinksonline.com $10 Ea. make sure you ask for the Epson 3000 head dampers ... the threaded ends need to be 4mm. If you have any questions ... feel free to call me at 209-383-2727. I've had a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 48 now for 4 Yrs. and
pretty much have had to learn every thing on my own. This site has been a great source of information and I look forward to posting my own Mutoh Falcon Tips and Tricks in the future.