• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Location, location, location?

James Chrimes

We moved our location last Nov. We will hit last years numbers this week. Best of luck. If you have a garage it has to be a better one than the ramp you are using now.

WildWestDesigns

What are all you nay sayers doing selling signs if you don't believe they work?

I don't think that it's the belief that signs don't work, it's really about the demographics that you are selling to and if that warrants a highly visible location or not. Or depending on your needs as far as space goes, that could also preclude a highly visible location as well.

FrankenSigns.biz

Franken,
Do you have a garage or covered area or place to do your vehicle wraps in? Anyhow, it is nice to see the progress!!

Yes. That's the feature that really sealed the deal for this location. We have a 12 ft. rollup door that leads to our air-conditioned wrap room.

Photos to come as we progress.

Bigdee

http://360.io/J5bwFg

Future showroom / reception area for FrankenSigns Pineville NC.

The floor should be carpeted tomorrow.

Our service counter, digital press, one of our 54" Roland Printers, small conference table, and slat wall for our screen printing and embroidery services will be in this area. Plus lots of POP samples, signs and a large menu of our products and services.

Stay tuned? Okay!

I like the colours. Any pictures of the garage area?

Suz

Franken,

Even though you are green (judging from your self portrait , LOL) you are cool and oh so smart! Great news that you have a "wrap" room, love it!

My shop sits adjacent to a very large hangar, which my Landlord will allow me to put vehicles in if I want to wrap them. Yes, "vehicles" includes airplanes. I have done lots of graphics for airplanes, but not a wrap yet. Looking forward to doing that hopefully soon.

Best wishes to you and I think you have a fantastic spot!

Yes. That's the feature that really sealed the deal for this location. We have a 12 ft. rollup door that leads to our air-conditioned wrap room.

Photos to come as we progress.

Suz

Franken, how's it going? All moved in and working in your new space now? More pics, please! :)

FrankenSigns.biz

Crazy busy with the move. Crazy busy with work, crazy busy making sure the old location is spotless clean so we can get our deposit back and crazy busy getting settled into our new location. We still DON'T HAVE OUR SIGNS UP! :banghead:

I promise to post pictures just as soon as the place doesn't look like a hoarder's house. :Big Laugh

FrankenSigns.biz

We are in and open for business. Took a month. Whew...

Attachments

• NewSign.jpg
    NewSign.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 101

10sacer

I will post pics of our new space up here in Concord we moved in to over the weekend.
5600 sq. ft.
Two full size bay doors
3 offices, conference room, 2 bathrooms
New flatbed arrived last week from CET, new Epsons are on the stage (you'll have to see to understand)

FrankenSigns.biz

We're slammed right now, I'll post more photos as I have time. Here is our Banner printing area.

Attachments

• Produciton area.jpg
    Produciton area.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 89
J

john1

Beautiful work on the signage man, I'm loving it.

Congrats on the new space, I wish there was nice places like that around here. Everything around here is a crap hole and is crazy expensive. Yet, there is a upper class area about 1/2 hour away that is cheaper on their real estate but i don't want to travel lol