• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost my job, what next?

S

SignTech

Congrats! Man that worked out good for you ....... I haven't found steady solid work in the business for over 1.5 years ........ wish there was more install work. *shrug

BobM

The bad news, OP..............))))))))))))))))))is your trainer and he designed the UNIFORM ((((((can you say green speedo)))))))))))))))))...............

Great news, congrats.

iSign

great news Rodi!! I watched this thread & certainly felt sympathy & best wishes... not sure if I had taken the time to say so yet, but I also saw Mike's earliest mention & that looked like the makings of a really good happy ending.. that is actually a new beginning... and here we are.. Awesome!

petepaz

UPDATE,

Got a job, start Monday, am looking forward to working, two week vacation, I get one of those a decade! :)

Super Special thanks to Mike at Merritt for thinking of me so quickly, I greatly appreciate it.

iguess i have to start reading all the way through a thread
congrats and good luck with the new job