• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merchant Warning - Killer Graphics

D&Tgraphics

Finishline,
I'm sorry to hear about all of the problems you had with this job. Well, your problems are solved now. :thumb:
We just finished up your shirts and they are shipping tonight. They came out really nice too. Make sure and post some pics when you get them if you want to.
Thanks for choosing us to "fix" the problem. We'll do all we can do make sure you're happy with all of your orders.

Thanks to everyone else for all of the kind words. :U Rock:

Rodi

Finishline,
I'm sorry to hear about all of the problems you had with this job. Well, your problems are solved now. :thumb:
We just finished up your shirts and they are shipping tonight. They came out really nice too. Make sure and post some pics when you get them if you want to.
Thanks for choosing us to "fix" the problem. We'll do all we can do make sure you're happy with all of your orders.

Thanks to everyone else for all of the kind words. :U Rock:

That is great customer service!

Thanks Dennis, I can't wait to see the shirts. I'm sure they will be great. I just wish I had went with you in the first place. It would have saved me a lot of trouble. I will post pictures of them when they get here. Thanks again.

J

john1

WOW, Why in the heck would you think that is acceptable to sell to customers? I honestly can't believe people give out this kind of work. Looks like someone put their finger in the ink and smeared it on one.

If you cannot screen print shirts correctly, why even offer it as a service? Looks like you need more learning to do before publicly offering it.

I use Dennis at D&T and i LOVE his company and work. Go to Dennis and have no more problems like this!

royster13

Dennis had no choice but to "perform" because the world was watching....And even with all the pressure he came through!....Good job....

Just wanted to show what these shirts should have looked like. I got the shirts in 1 week after ordering them from D&T Graphics (with a 3 day ship). I definitly understand why so many people on here reccomend D&T, there work is awesome. They are definitly going to be our new contract printer.

Attachments

• WMS Shirt 1.JPG
    WMS Shirt 1.JPG
    260.4 KB · Views: 105
  • WMS Shirt 1a.JPG
    WMS Shirt 1a.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 124
  • WMS Shirt 2.JPG
    WMS Shirt 2.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 107

BrianKE

The membership at Signs 101 of Killergraphics has been revoked and a prorated refund of his merchant subscription mailed to him.

Out of curiosity, what attributed to this decision Fred? Is there something in the MM agreement about when a membership is revoked?

Brian Enderle

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Out of curiosity, what attributed to this decision Fred? Is there something in the MM agreement about when a membership is revoked?

Brian Enderle

No. As with many things here Brian, I deal with events as they happen in the best way I know how. In this case, it was an accumulation of things that finally brought me to the conclusion I reached. I would prefer to leave it at that.

royster13

Great result!.......But I am curious how one ships that far and stays competitive on pricing without taking something out of your margin.....

Great result!.......But I am curious how one ships that far and stays competitive on pricing without taking something out of your margin.....

That is one of the reasons that I didn't choose to go with D&T orginally although the other place was a two day ship. We will just add the extra shipping cost (which is only about $10-$15 for this order) in to the cost of the shirts. I think we will still be competetive and after talking to the guys at D&T our turnaround will be quicker even with the extra day shipping.

signgal

Such a place exists HERE. All members need to do is use it. Note the last category down the page.

Forgive me, Fred but you're a DORK! That is what I sent you a message about the other day when I wanted to write a review for Vector Doctor and Sign Amigo! Goofball... had me thinkin' I was crazy.