• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merchant Warning - Killer Graphics

slappy

Dennis and Jay are awesome! I've used them numerous times for shirts and prints. Great guys, great works = great jobs! I highly recommend them both as merchant members and friends

cdiesel

This is the first I've seen of this post... it absolutely makes sense for complaints with merchant members to be taken up here.

We love getting the "Good Job!" posts, just like everyone. We're allowed to post the goods, why not the bads?

God knows if I let a situation get out of control to the point that my customer feels it's necessary to make a post here, I am not doing my job. Being a merchant member here carries at least a little bit of merit. Along with that comes the responsibility to take care of business, or lose the endorsement from Signs 101.

Border

This is the first I've seen of this post... it absolutely makes sense for complaints with merchant members to be taken up here.

We love getting the "Good Job!" posts,

Can't possibly say enough GOOD THINGS about your service and quality Chris.....You and your company absolutely outshine everyone else I've ever used!
(and I've used a lot of people...LOL)

:rock-n-roll:

JR's

Chris, I cant fined your MM add in the MM column what is the name of your firm.

Thanks
JR

cdiesel

See my new & improved signature line! :)

And thanks Doug! The two wraps and other stuff you ordered yesterday shipped today.:rock-n-roll:

Marlene

I clicked the here link to find a way to leave a review for Eric, the Vector Doctor and see on misc services. am I suppose to start a review or is there one started that I am just to stupid to find? I have had nothing but wonderful serivce from Eric and have been so giddy with happiness each time I've used his service that I wanted to leave a review for anyone wondering if he and his business is one they would like to deal with.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I clicked the here link to find a way to leave a review for Eric, the Vector Doctor and see on misc services. am I suppose to start a review or is there one started that I am just to stupid to find? I have had nothing but wonderful serivce from Eric and have been so giddy with happiness each time I've used his service that I wanted to leave a review for anyone wondering if he and his business is one they would like to deal with.

To start a new review (if one has not yet been started), click the New Item for Review link and follow the on screen instructions.

Attachments

• review.jpg
    review.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 106

Marlene

Fred, am I missing something? I clicked onto the link new item for review and followed the instructions, choose vendors and catogory then a page comes up with info to be filled in and ends with a website address needed. it doens't look like the page that I saw when I did a review for Gerber, it looks more like I am posting an ad...am I just having a really blond day?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred, am I missing something? I clicked onto the link new item for review and followed the instructions, choose vendors and catogory then a page comes up with info to be filled in and ends with a website address needed. it doens't look like the page that I saw when I did a review for Gerber, it looks more like I am posting an ad...am I just having a really blond day?

The Review software is written by the same people that did the Classifieds and the Photo Gallery software. So yes, it looks a lot like either and the terminology used often seems more like placing an ad than writing a review. The website address should be copied and pasted from the website of whomever is being reviewed. If they don't have one, then leave it blank.