• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merchant Warning - Killer Graphics

I just wanted to warn anyone here who might think about using Killer Graphics to do your screen printing. We decided to try them for a job we got for three different shirts, 100 of each. We sent him the shirts and got them back after just two weeks. After looking at a few of the shirts I gave them to my customer and went on with my business. The next day I get a call from the customer telling me that as they went through the shirts they found multiple problems, shirts stuck to each other, globs of ink, ink on the shirts in place other that the print and colors varying in density (color). I notified Johnny about the problems and sent him 138 of the 300 shirts back. I asked him when I could expect the replacements and he said they would ship on Monday. When I got the shirts back it was the same shirts that I had sent him. He heat pressed them, re-screen printed some of them and appeared to do nothing to others. We were able to accept 36 of these shirts. After calling Johnny and letting him know what was going on he assured me that he would stand behind his work. I told him that I wanted new shirts to replace the 102 that are still bad and he said he would order them the next day. He required that we send the bad shirts back so he could account for them. Once we received our "replacement" shirts and opening the box we can see they are the same shirts that he attempted to fix again. Of these shirts we were able to use 33 of them leaving us get someone else to print the remaining 69 shirts. At this point I didn't even bother to waste my time calling Johnny, no need to listen to anymore of his lies. I have attached a few pictures of the problems with the shirts including the ones he attempted to fix with a sharpie marker and ones that he used a brush (or something) to add ink in spots on the shirts. Sorry for the long post but I don't want anyone else to become victim of his sub-par workmanship and lies.

Attachments

• WMS Shirts 1.jpg
    WMS Shirts 1.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 191
  • WMS Shirts 2.jpg
    WMS Shirts 2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 121
  • WMS Shirts 3.jpg
    WMS Shirts 3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 122
  • WMS Shirts 4.jpg
    WMS Shirts 4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 94
  • WMS Shirts 5.jpg
    WMS Shirts 5.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 119
  • WMS Shirts 6.jpg
    WMS Shirts 6.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 122
  • WMS Shirts 7.jpg
    WMS Shirts 7.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 103

TheSnowman

Hit up Dennis. We have used him several several times throughout the last few years, and he always does great work and stands behind his product...even once when it was a lack of information giving on my part. Sorry Dennis!

blueben

I haven't seen mess ups like that in a long time. Of course I stopped trying to screen print which alleviated 99% of the shirts with problems.

Yea Pat, I tried to give him a shot to take care of it. If he had fixed everything right the first time I probably would have give him another shot. But instead each time he "fixed" the shirts most of them looked worse and then we got the ones with ink brushed on them and the sharpie outlines. What hurts the most is that this was a first time customer and now most likely a one time customer thanks to his quality and not taken care of his bad work. I guess we should have charged a little more for the shirts and went with another printer, live and learn.

ProWraps

thats the killer (graphics). now the client knows you are subbing them out more than likely. which translates in their mind to higher prices, unknown quality and chances are they wont return. thats a bummer. hurts to hear when an sub damages their clients biz.

phototec

He KILLED those shirts

Wow, that's some messed up work! I have a job now and emailed this guy last week, was going to place an order, NOT NOW!

We all make mistakes, but when ever I do, I do my BEST to fix the mistake, sometimes you have to redo the job and eat the loss.

The name Killer Graphics is right on, he KILLED those shirts!

Like they say, a photo is worth a 1000 words, the photos tell all!

:goodpost: