• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 1604

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Time to turn in, this baby has run it's course and his true colors are showing.

:Sleeping:

Graphicholik3

A statement of possibility or probability is just that and is not a fact. Rather it is for each individual to reach their own conclusion. Since that is the case and not factual, it is also not fictional.

But, since you ask, here are some facts to consider:

• You took over my thread instead of starting your own or using the designated section for posting a review.
  • You proceeded to continue hijacking my thread even after this was pointed out.
  • You have consistently made long, long posts loaded with misspellings and poor grammar making it difficult for anyone to follow whatever point you may have to make.
  • You choose to air a lot of dirty laundry in an open forum, presumably seeking attention and the making of your case ... yet when anyone replies with anything other than what you want to hear you respond rudely and repeatedly tell other members to "mind their own business".
I respectfully submit that you are, IMHO, the most disrespectful person participating here. Your repeated claims of disrespect by others are only a reflection back on the lack of respect that comes through in your posts. You are a bully when it comes to an open exchange of information. Out of 57 posts in this thread so far, 27 are yours, many of which are written in disrespect to the poster of any comment ... this thread included.

So if you choose to read my previous post as implying anything, well, as they say, "if the shoe fits, then wear it."

Okay, now you're being overzealous and ridiculous...not to mention very childish. If you look back I apologized for posting in the section labeled "Mutoh Reviews...." I wasn't aware of it being the wrong section via the label of the thread. And if it was so easy for you to move it to the correct thread why didn't you do so in the first place rather than whine about it over & over? Talk about seeking attention.

Misspellings & poor grammar? I am only human, and again you're way over exaggerating. I may have made a few mistakes but not to the point where you couldn't read or figure out what I was saying. I didn't know I was posting in a English 101 forum, sorry.

"Dirty Laundry?" If by that you mean sharing a negative experience with Mutoh then yes, makes perfect sense to me. I posted a truthful and honest experience in dealing with Mutoh while I currently own a Mutoh. The only ones who have replied with "anything I didn't wanna hear" were arrogant yet rude, and they didn't post anything relating to my situation yet anything useful. Why would I waste my precious time here being dishonest, and providing such details on my experience if I wasn't being truthful? Grow up! You got to show respect if you want respect in return. Besides you might wanna do some rereading to check into how they lashed out at me first. So unlike most I choose to stand-up for myself if you have a problem with that than don't speak to me. Bottom line this is my experience, not yours. And last time I checked you have the choice to read, and comment on anything you choose on this site. So if it bugs you that much don't read or comment on my thread. Seems pretty civil yet simple to me?

You sound like quite the "Site Admin" with a power chip on your shoulder. Maybe your a little jealous I'm attracting a lot of attention? Or maybe you are buddy buddy with Mutoh? Whatever the case may be, you are making someone other than yourselves business, your own. And by you being the site Admin doesn't make everyone's business your own. So how about you be mature about it, and leave me alone. Thank you, have a great night!

Graphicholik3

Interesting. Since you put forth "over 75" as a factual number, I decided to look it up. According to your account page, in the three years you have been a member here you have received a total of 21 incoming PM's. So now we at least know that you are capable of stating untruths.

Fred so you just invade everyone's privacy as "Site Admin?" Too bad you're the untruthful one who also appears to be a drama addict as it's obvious you are desperate with your persistent attempts to throw me under the bus. Needless to say you fail to do so!

Email, PM, same difference wise guy. Honestly, what's next your gonna threaten to delete my posts & delete my account cause your such a jackass? Grow up! :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Time to turn in, this baby has run it's course and his true colors are showing.

:Sleeping:

Whoa..... baby. This has just turned a new page. The stuff that happens here in the wee hours is priceless. :clapping:

Talk about someone making assumptions ?? You are a true example of the pot calling the kettle black. Do you ever re-read your posts before you hit the send button ??

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Brandon,
everyone here is given an equal chance to show how they handle themselves as part of the larger group.
With these last posts you have pretty much alienated just about all of the active members here.
I don't think anyone here worth talking to is going to go out of their way to offer up any more help in your direction.
It's a shame because there are a lot of good people here that know an awful lot about the business we are in.

wayne k
guam usa

Graphicholik3

Brandon,
everyone here is given an equal chance to show how they handle themselves as part of the larger group.
With these last posts you have pretty much alienated just about all of the active members here.
I don't think anyone here worth talking to is going to go out of their way to offer up any more help in your direction.
It's a shame because there are a lot of good people here that know an awful lot about the business we are in.

wayne k
guam usa

lol And I did this by not surrendering to these "sign shop" clowns who are really just "Internet Nazi's."

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seriously , Graph......

Do you want to continue to be a member or just keep on raggin' people and situations ??

If you don't care about anyone... per your own words, why are you really here ?? You've proven you're not telling the truth about your various posts, so what is it that makes you want to stick around ??

Can you get serious for a moment ??

Graphicholik3

If you side with these clowns, then you must be a clown. I rest my case...you guys have fun with your fictional facts, and arrogant assumptions. You guys officially ganged up on me in your "hometown forum," and you're all "adults."

It's amusing to see you guys keep posting after I've told you numerous times to leave me alone. Yet as a "Site Admin" you'd think you represent yourself in a more professional manor, and not some d-bag putting his nose in my business. Yet I'm glad you shared with everyone on Signs101 that their privacy is not protected or disclosed as an individual/user on this website. This thread is now dead to me just like the Mutoh Valuejet 1604! ;]

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Aw..... so you can't take it any longer. Now, you're gonna take your ball and go home so none of us can play anymore.

Listen Graph..... and I'll say this in a tone, even your half-witted brain can follow.... no one here has to gang up on you. YOU, alone brought this whole thing on yourself. Your behavior is that of a 17 year old. You're the one living in a fantasy land. You want us to believe you threw away $25,000. You lied about your PM's so I'll just presume you did the same thing about this whole story of yours and are attemptng to get back what isn't yours due your own errors and not capable of working the machinery you bought. You can't name a thing wrong with it, yet you have been beating a dead horse for 35 hours. You told us to 'Leave you alone'. What the heck is this ?? Second Grade ??

You think someone who owns the site and can do magical things behind the smoke and mirrors, keeps this place running 24/7 for 8 years and has sacrificed quite a bit cares what you think ?? Well, I can tell you for a fact.... he does care what you say and do and you're still a member here. You're just a button-pushing bully. You did it to Mutoh, their techs, rand, various others here in this thread and now finally Fred and you're still frickin' here. What does that say about the patience and consideration of everyone here compared to your ramblings that go in circles ??

You know, you keep calling us adults with such passion.... what's your beef with adults ?? When you grow up, maybe you should try growing a set and face your own shortcomings. It must be awfully hard to work around you. I'll bet you're a one-boy shop. You know, it's past your bedtime. Go tell Mommie you wanna get tucked in.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment. You've been a real sport. :U Rock:​

CheapVehicleWrap

random late night thoughts..

he said good night twice, but is still posting. I have a bottle of sleeping pills here.

man, I thought I didn't get along well with people.

should I start a thread soliciting funds to buy this guys lemon printer just so he shuts up?

why would someone lie about a number they knew would and could be verified and blow his whole story out of the water after wasting SO many peoples time.

Gino & Fred are GOOD. I MUST be a clown.

Edserv

We have a VJ 1204 and I would buy another in a second. This machine rocks.

But, I will admit, I've had other equipment (where the first machine kicks ass, and the second is a lemon.) In fact, we bought a second digital card printer in 1998 and were so happy we bought a second. And the second NEVER worked right- to the point that the supplier took it back and installed a second new machine to which we were very happy with.

Anyway, it sucks that your printer doesn't work, for whatever reason, but I would like to defend Mutoh's VJ series (at least for our experience.)

Good luck,
Edserv

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Okay, now you're being overzealous and ridiculous...not to mention very childish. If you look back I apologized for posting in the section labeled "Mutoh Reviews...." I wasn't aware of it being the wrong section via the label of the thread. And if it was so easy for you to move it to the correct thread why didn't you do so in the first place rather than whine about it over & over? Talk about seeking attention.

First off, you obviously didn't read the opening post of the thread that established its purpose and provided direction as to where to post any reviews.

Secondly, it wasn't easy and took more than 15 minutes of my time to create a new thread, title it, move the posts, create a post with a link to the new thread, and then reply to you when you accused me of deleting the posts.

Finally, I didn't make it personal until long after you did.

Misspellings & poor grammar? I am only human, and again you're way over exaggerating. I may have made a few mistakes but not to the point where you couldn't read or figure out what I was saying. I didn't know I was posting in a English 101 forum, sorry.

Again, instead of actually reviewing your own posts to consider the possibility that the criticism might be justified, you simply excuse yourself and blame someone else for your shortcomings. Have you considered using a browser with a spell checker?

"Dirty Laundry?" If by that you mean sharing a negative experience with Mutoh then yes, makes perfect sense to me. I posted a truthful and honest experience in dealing with Mutoh while I currently own a Mutoh. The only ones who have replied with "anything I didn't wanna hear" were arrogant yet rude, and they didn't post anything relating to my situation yet anything useful. Why would I waste my precious time here being dishonest, and providing such details on my experience if I wasn't being truthful? Grow up! You got to show respect if you want respect in return. Besides you might wanna do some rereading to check into how they lashed out at me first. So unlike most I choose to stand-up for myself if you have a problem with that than don't speak to me. Bottom line this is my experience, not yours. And last time I checked you have the choice to read, and comment on anything you choose on this site. So if it bugs you that much don't read or comment on my thread. Seems pretty civil yet simple to me?

Except that that isn't the whole story. An open forum is designed and intended to be a multi directional conversation. It's also not unlike a jury trial where all the parties to the discussion are entitled to ask questions, provide answers and offer opinions. You seem to feel that this is your stage to say what you please without any scrutiny into your statements or your character.

You sound like quite the "Site Admin" with a power chip on your shoulder. Maybe your a little jealous I'm attracting a lot of attention? Or maybe you are buddy buddy with Mutoh? Whatever the case may be, you are making someone other than yourselves business, your own. And by you being the site Admin doesn't make everyone's business your own. So how about you be mature about it, and leave me alone. Thank you, have a great night!

Whatever happens on this site is my business. I do not participate in 99.9% of the threads here because I have nothing to add and they are in keeping with the mission of the community. When I do get involved it is usually because I have something that may be of value to add or to bring a bad situation under control. Yours was the latter case.

As to any buddy buddy relationship with Mutoh ... just not the case. They are not even merchant subscribers or advertisers here and I do not own anything made by them. What I am concerned about is people using this venue to cause harm to others and doing so by stating half truths, misinformation and outright lies. Your posts will be around for years and because of our size will show up in Google and Yahoo searches. As such they have enormous power to cause damage and financial loss to Mutoh. As such, it would be irresponsible for me as site owner and admin to let your statements go by unchallenged.

So, you see ... or perhaps not, that it is my business and I have every reason to be zealous and to bring up things which reflect positively or negatively on your statements.

Fred so you just invade everyone's privacy as "Site Admin?" Too bad you're the untruthful one who also appears to be a drama addict as it's obvious you are desperate with your persistent attempts to throw me under the bus. Needless to say you fail to do so!

Email, PM, same difference wise guy. Honestly, what's next your gonna threaten to delete my posts & delete my account cause your such a jackass? Grow up! :thumb:

Your statistics are, for the most part, displayed in your profile. Any member can look up how many posts you've made and view a list of every one of them. There is nothing private about your use of the PM system as to the actual count. It isn't displayed because it is rarely of any interest to anyone. But just as in the courtroom analogy mentioned above, when you introduce into consideration the supposed fact that you have received over 75 PM's supporting your position, it is entirely fair and relevant for me to introduce the true number because it has legitimate bearing on your truthfulness.

Graphicholik3

Damage and financial loss to Mutoh? And I'm supposed to feel sorry for them? It's your responsibility to not let this go unchallenged? You keep going on, and on in my business. Now I have you clowns telling me I must be "lying." How fictional is that to keep making assumptions again when you've yet to walk a mile in my shoes. I don't have anything to prove to either of you. Neither of you posted a review or gave me feedback about a Mutoh nor do either of you work for Mutoh. So as far as I'm concerned you should of shut your traps in the beginning because everything you've typed is useless. I just happen to find it amusing that you continue to attempt to hijack MY THREAD after you were a crybaby since post one about me supposedly hijacking yours. Are you really that arrogant buddy? I'd be mad too if a young adult held more knowledge than me so I understand your insecurity in lashing out at me or at least attempting to prove something in which you proved nothing at all. But all you continue to do is give us all good laughs here at the shop.

I'm glad you proved how much of a drama queen(s) you are that you keep making assumptions, and stating fictional facts declaring me to be lying about Mutoh, my experience and whose personally messaged me or emailed me with their stories & feedback. My email address has been posted in my profile for a reason. Their you go again not thinking before you speak. Like I said you keep attempting to try and make me look bad for what reason? Because I posted in the wrong thread originally now it's been in the right thread yet you still continue to fill up my thread with your garbage talk. lol

So I'll tell you this if you wish to further establish contact with me from now on how about you give me a direct phone number to your office, and we can go over this in a conference call with the rest of my colleagues so we can finally get you to quit running your mouth when you hold no value in this thread. And better yet mind your own business in general, and quit making all these false accusations. If you don't own a Mutoh Valuejet 1604 than you have NO SAY in this thread.

Graphicholik3

We have a VJ 1204 and I would buy another in a second. This machine rocks.

But, I will admit, I've had other equipment (where the first machine kicks ass, and the second is a lemon.) In fact, we bought a second digital card printer in 1998 and were so happy we bought a second. And the second NEVER worked right- to the point that the supplier took it back and installed a second new machine to which we were very happy with.

Anyway, it sucks that your printer doesn't work, for whatever reason, but I would like to defend Mutoh's VJ series (at least for our experience.)

Good luck,
Edserv

Hey Edserv,

I'm glad your experience with Mutoh has been great as it should be when you make that type of investment into a piece of equipment. But like you said "lemons" do happen, and it's not very supportive for a company to act like it's not possible.

I cannot defend Mutoh in my case because the printer never worked longer than a couple weeks (at the longest) without breaking. I would say their machines might have their purpose, but when your producing a constant work flow of full wraps, and trade show graphics the Valuejet 1604 can't stand a chance against my Roland XC-540. It's been ran constantly since day one, and we've yet to have a problem. At first it was almost unbelievable to have a machine that now leaves you worry free day after day.

I appreciate you actually giving me feedback on my thread like a civil mature adult.

Regards,
Brandon S.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Graphicholik3 1 0 1.5

Glad to see you finally woke up :Sleeping:

The new heartthrob of the classless. :U Rock:​

Hey, can I call ya ?? What's your number ?? You forgot to write it down.

If' you're afraid to post it.... PM me. I'm serious. I'd like to know more about you. Anyone as balless and D**kless as you..... has got to be much more fun to talk to in person.

I can't get over how much fun this place has become, now that Graphic has come out of his shell. You're actually better than Addie. At least he finally learned some manners and took responsibility for his own actions. That calmed the waters for a while. Chit, now I have to admit he has some class. :thankyou:

Hey.... that must be it !! You have a worm in your machine, I'll bet.

Don't forget....... P H O N E . . N U M B E R

pucker_up.jpg

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Damage and financial loss to Mutoh? And I'm supposed to feel sorry for them? It's your responsibility to not let this go unchallenged? You keep going on, and on in my business. Now I have you clowns telling me I must be "lying." How fictional is that to keep making assumptions again when you've yet to walk a mile in my shoes. I don't have anything to prove to either of you. Neither of you posted a review or gave me feedback about a Mutoh nor do either of you work for Mutoh. So as far as I'm concerned you should of shut your traps in the beginning because everything you've typed is useless. I just happen to find it amusing that you continue to attempt to hijack MY THREAD after you were a crybaby since post one about me supposedly hijacking yours. Are you really that arrogant buddy? I'd be mad too if a young adult held more knowledge than me so I understand your insecurity in lashing out at me or at least attempting to prove something in which you proved nothing at all. But all you continue to do is give us all good laughs here at the shop.

I'm glad you proved how much of a drama queen(s) you are that you keep making assumptions, and stating fictional facts declaring me to be lying about Mutoh, my experience and whose personally messaged me or emailed me with their stories & feedback. My email address has been posted in my profile for a reason. Their you go again not thinking before you speak. Like I said you keep attempting to try and make me look bad for what reason? Because I posted in the wrong thread originally now it's been in the right thread yet you still continue to fill up my thread with your garbage talk. lol

So I'll tell you this if you wish to further establish contact with me from now on how about you give me a direct phone number to your office, and we can go over this in a conference call with the rest of my colleagues so we can finally get you to quit running your mouth when you hold no value in this thread. And better yet mind your own business in general, and quit making all these false accusations. If you don't own a Mutoh Valuejet 1604 than you have NO SAY in this thread.

I see no point in repeating myself. Obviously you either

• Don't read what others post
  • Don't understand what others post
  • Cannot tolerate any reply you don't agree with
Are you by any chance related to Charlie Sheen?

Status
Not open for further replies.