• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My company van design, feedback please.

jkdbjj

So any feedback would be appreciated. Fire away...

image.jpg

ProWraps

well then it sucks. heh.

at least you hired the best. looks great!

dan is rebranding our entire company. soon to be released. at least you know with dan what you are getting. nothing but greatness.

ps. tide color scheme. my absolute favorite of all time. best use of color as far as im concerned in the history of advertising.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
From the thumbnail I can't read your name at all. But as most vans are not viewed as thumbnails I'm not sure that is relevant..
The ink spatter stuff seems a little dated, pre diamond plate, barbed wire woodland-camo era.
Lower right drop shadow effect must be the default setting for every graphic program ever made, it has been overused to death.

I'd start over, clean it up and go for more subdued background effects that would complement your logo without distracting noise just for the sake of adding color.

I'm not a designer so take it for what its worth.

wayne k
guam usa

Pat Whatley

LOL...I was about to ask if you took Dan's van layout image.

I don't like it. Like the logo, I'm just not feeling the rest of it. I may be jaded because my Fellers rep came by today in his wrapped Fellers car that was covered in splotchy, distressed splashy stuff like your van layout and my first thought was to ask him to park it around the corner so nobody would see it. Just not my style. I see it enough that somebody out there likes it, that's just not me.

Salmoneye

Really like the logo portion but I don't think the 2nd font is complimentary to the first, two different feels. I do really like the logo.

Salmoneye

I also think the background says messy, spill, mishap, grungy... Not the thing I want to think about when hiring someone to make products that I am going to pay a lot of money for that are going to represent my company. Not taking a thing away from the known skill of the designer, just critiquing this particular design.

visual800

Horrible. Not attractive and not professional. This is NOT a good way to example your business, try again sir.

jkdbjj

The question for me is, will customers think "oh this company is a mess and sloppy" or "will it make them think, this company is edgy, creative, and willing to step out of the box"

In my opinion, it says the latter more than it says the former. Thoughts?

visual800

I think the world goes in phases. and I think the layout of this van has had its day. I am personally sick and tired of this color explosion, erratic, angry all over the place layouts. I would like to see professional clean. Who would think your wrap is cool are kids the younger crowd and they aint got no money! lol

Im not bashing you i just that the public is sick and tired of this phase and they ignore it.

Another point, if YOU like it, do it. If you notice I never put stuff on here to ask others opinions because I know when you ask 20 opinions your gonna get 20 answers and all those answers will sway you from what you really wanna do. Go with your gut and do it if you like it

Pat Whatley

The question for me is, will customers think "oh this company is a mess and sloppy" or "will it make them think, this company is edgy, creative, and willing to step out of the box"

In my opinion, it says the latter more than it says the former. Thoughts?

That's the same excuse as "designers" slopping a bunch of crap and effects together on a wrap and saying "It gets attention!"

SIGNTIME

i think for the grungy look its pretty good but i also dont like that look as much a clean loud look i also know that with your own stuff its hard because you want to show you are capable of over the top graphics but you to display that while still looking as professional as possible i would say draw up another one trying to keep it as professional and clean as possible compare the two and see what you think