• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My new Logo/Company name

Joe Diaz

I just find it beyond ironic that the person who posts more than anyone else on this forum has the nerve to say those who post up their designs often are the ones saying "look at me! look at me!"
Now here is where you go completely off track. That was something supposedly private between two or three members.... behind the scenes. There were no fouls, no harm, but you two got bent outta shape over a reaching out. My bad for thinking a last ditch effort might work. Bringing it up must mean something has struck a nerve. For that I apologize.
:Big Laugh Honestly Gino, I was just teasing you about it. At this point I'm definitely NOT upset about it. So don't worry. I think it's funny. We joke about it all the time. You have to admit, It was pretty odd to try to "reach out to someone in a last ditch effort" by tattling to his mom about how your getting so many PMs from these mystery people about what a jerk he's being. Reaching out? :ROFLMAO: Oh and I'm going to bring it up every chance I get, because it. is. hi-la-ri-ous.

And for the record it was a PM but I asked you if I could post the contents of that message before I did. And what did you say? You said go ahead.

But back to the original topic. The design needs some work, the OP appears to be "trying" different things. I think he should at least try some of the things suggested and compare them to what he's already posted. Why the heck not, you know? A few folks made their point about the OP's name, he reassures us it won't be an issue, and that's cool, some people think you should hire a pro to design a logo, and it doesn't matter what software or OS you use.:Big Laugh Now where were we?

Biker Scout

I did a logo. Tell me what you think. It's for a this high end restaurant. I think they'll like the color combinations.

I Made A Logo.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think the designer with the best goatee wins so post them up.
We can see Joe's faithfully digitally recreated without the use of Illustrator....

wayne k
guam usa

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just find it beyond ironic that the person who posts more than anyone else on this forum has the nerve to say those who post up their designs often are the ones saying "look at me! look at me!"

Ya know, someone has to be top poster. It happens to be me. Is that so hard for you to understand ?? It used to be Fred, it used to be Doug and Shovel. Are/were they all doing it for the reasons you speak of ?? Of course not. Nonetheless, you condemn me for having too many posts. Am I that UNhelpful ?? Yes, sometimes..... like this, when I'm called out on a trivial word or two and you go berserk with it. My first post in this thread was spot on, but you turned it all about three words.... 'look at me' How does that get your panties all bunched up ?? C'mon, stop playing the reindeer games.

:Big Laugh Honestly Gino, I was just teasing you about it. At this point I'm definitely NOT upset about it. So don't worry. I think it's funny. We joke about it all the time. You have to admit, It was pretty odd to try to "reach out to someone in a last ditch effort" by tattling to his mom about how your getting so many PMs from these mystery people about what a jerk he's being. Reaching out? :ROFLMAO: Oh and I'm going to bring it up every chance I get, because it. is. hi-la-ri-ous.

Yeah, might be, but you're the one that keeps bringing it up. Must be a hidden meaning there, huh ??

And for the record it was a PM but I asked you if I could post the contents of that message before I did. And what did you say? You said go ahead.

If someone whines hard and long enough about something, who am I to stand in their way of airing their dirty laundry ?? Again, it was meant for behind scenes, but your need to bring it up, just proves something is bothering you. Again, I'm sorry for you, that I did that. No harm was meant towards you or your mom. You two just took it wrong. You can't accept that, so there's nothing I can do about stubbornness, is there ??

But back to the original topic. The design needs some work, the OP appears to be "trying" different things. I think he should at least try some of the things suggested and compare them to what he's already posted. Why the heck not, you know? A few folks made their point about the OP's name, he reassures us it won't be an issue, and that's cool, some people think you should hire a pro to design a logo, and it doesn't matter what software or OS you use.:Big Laugh Now where were we?

To conclude [maybe]...... should you take out all the 'if you', 'assuming' parts, 'what you're saying', 'I guess', 'makes it sound as though' and the best one..... 'I don't know about you'....... and yet you say you have me figured out down to a 'T'.

Why is it... all this is just plain conjecture on your part based on no facts but just emotion ?? You met me once in your life, we shook hands [which you say you don't remember] and you couldn't look at me when I talked to you. How is it you think you know me so well ?? Based on our interaction does not play into the vast posts and threads I've been in, let alone you and me together have been in.

Joe Diaz

Ya know, someone has to be top poster. It happens to be me. Is that so hard for you to understand ?? It used to be Fred, it used to be Doug and Shovel. Are/were they all doing it for the reasons you speak of ?? Of course not. Nonetheless, you condemn me for having too many posts. Am I that UNhelpful ?? Yes, sometimes..... like this, when I'm called out on a trivial word or two and you go berserk with it. My first post in this thread was spot on, but you turned it all about three words.... 'look at me' How does that get your panties all bunched up ?? C'mon, stop playing the reindeer games.
No games. I never said I had a problem with you posting as much as you do. I just find it funny that you would be commenting about others posting often as a way for attention. It's not just three words. If I took those 3 words out of context as you are accusing me of doing, then simply explain what you meant. That is all I asked. You blew up into all this by beating around the bush. It's not a difficult concept. You are the one with the problem here. I was just questioning it. I don't comment on the next folks down the line for posting as much as they do, but then they didn't accuse people of posting designs just for attention.

Yeah, might be, but you're the one that keeps bringing it up. Must be a hidden meaning there, huh ??
Oh yeah a hidden meaning. :rolleyes::Big Laugh

If someone whines hard and long enough about something, who am I to stand in their way of airing their dirty laundry ?? Again, it was meant for behind scenes, but your need to bring it up, just proves something is bothering you. Again, I'm sorry for you, that I did that. No harm was meant towards you or your mom. You two just took it wrong. You can't accept that, so there's nothing I can do about stubbornness, is there ??
I love it. :Big Laugh You know it's kind of like calling a girl you don't know fat and ugly, then when she responds any number of different ways all of which are not anywhere close to saying "thank you so much for helping me understand that I'm really the problem here", You come back with I'm sorry you took that the wrong way??? :Big Laugh And I'm playing games. That's stuff you would expect from a teenager, and not even a smart one.

To conclude [maybe]...... should you take out all the 'if you', 'assuming' parts, 'what you're saying', 'I guess', 'makes it sound as though' and the best one..... 'I don't know about you'....... and yet you say you have me figured out down to a 'T'.
The reason for all that is quite simple. You say one thing. Someone responds. You claim they didn't understand you correctly but won't explain what you really meant. When that person tries to understand how they could have potentially misunderstood, and gives you the opportunity you to explain yourself, you don't make an attempt to explain and instead insist that the so called misunderstanding happened because it must be true for the person who misunderstood you. That the shoe fits. So again. How did I misunderstand you?

Why is it... all this is just plain conjecture on your part based on no facts but just emotion ?? You met me once in your life, we shook hands [which you say you don't remember] and you couldn't look at me when I talked to you. How is it you think you know me so well ?? Based on our interaction does not play into the vast posts and threads I've been in, let alone you and me together have been in.

Now you're just lying or you have the memory of an Alzheimer's patient and the imagination of a 5 year old. Speaking of airing dirty laundry though:rolleyes:

I do remember meeting you. I have a great memory. I don't recall shaking your hand, but I know for a fact you never said "no hard feelings" like you claim you did. I would have remembered that. There were a handful of folks at that meeting that didn't hear it either. because it didn't happen.

A few of us that were attending that show agreed to meet at a certain time at a certain place. I was one of the first people there because I was hanging out in the bullpin already, hanging out with Gary. Then a few other members showed up. We shook hands. Talked about how it was nice meeting in person, a few of us discussed how we were different than we expected. And we had a nice little conversation. You rolled up to the conversation late. When you did get there you started bad mouthing another member that you had recently gotten into it with of the forum. If I remember right it was darlak or addy. The only words I remember saying to you in person were. "no I didn't see that thread". But I did look directly at you when I said it because I remember thinking, man this guy looks a bit like a yard gnome. :wink:

The conversation continued about the forum for a few more minutes then a few of us started talking about other things. A few of us exchanged cards. I still keep in touch with some of them. You then walked away cause you had to go do something, but made no more an effort to shake my hand or talk directly to me, than I did to you. In fact I remember thinking it was odd because you were so in your face on the forum, but didn't have a whole lot to talk about in person. I was let down a little. But yeah, I'm sure to your recollection you were the life of the party.

I don't clam to know you. Never did, I'm just commenting on how you act and what you say here. You on the other hand assume to know me enough to go to my mom to discuss my behavior. You still don't think that's weird? So yeah, I don't "know you", but that little stunt painted a nice picture.