• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My SP300V and its printing problem..

SO get this now.. I think its fixed so i load up some decals to print this morning. NOW its printing the last thing i printed last night.

Could it be a problem with the printer memory?

petepaz

did you contact the place you bought it from
when you spend 10-12 grand they should help you out
my vendor has been very helpfull
but in the mean time i am going to call the macarthur soccer team and tell them my rolands are running fine and i will have their bumper stickers ready by 4:00 today (just kidding)

did you contact the place you bought it from
when you spend 10-12 grand they should help you out
my vendor has been very helpfull
but in the mean time i am going to call the macarthur soccer team and tell them my rolands are running fine and i will have their bumper stickers ready by 4:00 today (just kidding)

Called yesterday at 4ish still waiting for my call back. It sucks when they are 225miles away

And its stickers the soccer team i coach so i'm in no hurry to get them done

high impact

did you just call those "stickers" in hearing distance of the printer?

go apologize to your printer right now and maybe it will forgive you and start printing the "decals" correctly! lol

did you just call those "stickers" in hearing distance of the printer?

go apologize to your printer right now and maybe it will forgive you and start printing the "decals" correctly! lol

Nice one.. Well since i have been doing "stickers" since 1999 and just started doing decals a few months ago.. its hard to remember!