• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Supermodel Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If I could go back in a time machine to 18 again, I call dibbs on the one on the right, but it was a tough choice!

Haha...... that one makes me laugh. If people our age went back 40, 45 or so years, for the most part were pimply red faced goofy guys who couldn't speak when a girl looked at them. Put that together with the quick-minded kids of today and you wouldn't have a snowball's chance in H*ll of getting either one of them..... bass player or not. The kids today are so far advanced from the kids of 40 years ago. If you depended on tricks and cute one-liners.... again you'd fall flat on your face.

Just be happy where you are and stop daydreamin' of what you couldn't have other than in your own mind. Get your mind out of the gutter and try to stop drooling over someone else's daughter. You're always complaining about the people doing it to your daughter and here you are doing it to others on this site. Is that right ?? :banghead:

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I've always failed to see the validity of ascribing any significance to a man's age who expresses appreciation for the beauty of a woman. I did say I wanted to be 18 in the encounter did I not? Truly, what does a man's age have to do with it? When I hear people use the phrase "dirty old man" I can't help but observe there are more dirty young men. Popular culture and rap music in particular have desensitized young guys to the disrespect often shown to women and the blatant objectifying of them in all forms of media. If guys of my generation looked upon women the way young guys do now fathers would have been getting arrested in droves for the attitude adjustments they would have been meting out. I'm not bothered by any man's show of appreciation for my daughter, no matter what his age, as long as he doesn't cross a line into drooling perversion or make thinly veiled lewd suggestive remarks. That will press the wrong button with me entirely. At least I am attracted to women my own age and routinely notice them far more than I do any cute youngsters. You guys got it wrong about me... entirely.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

H Get your mind out of the gutter and try to stop drooling over someone else's daughter. You're always complaining about the people doing it to your daughter and here you are doing it to others on this site. Is that right ?? :banghead:

Where do you get off assuming my mind is in the gutter? I have no problem with men making sincere flattering comments to my daughter who have no intention of crossing a line. I have complained about the guys who have HIT on my daughter, something that has been a problem for her for years.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
C'mon Arlo, don't pull an 'Addie' on us and start back-pedaling.

Your referring to going back in time suggests you'd have a chance with something you are drooling over NOW. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't be blaming desensitizing on today's kids..... heck, it's how we raised them to be. We did it. They didn't overnight say I'm gonna be this way or that. They emulate what they see and perfect it further.

I guess where this thread made a desperate dive was the thought of you looking at pictures of your own daughter looking up her skirt and making decisions for her. That was her photo shoot and she did it..... and now you wanna make it sound almost prudish on your part and then start talkin' sh!t later on about pounding down doors ??

Your constant insinuations of this topic.... I for one find a little disturbing in general. It's not any one post or thread, but all of them combined. Just look at your posts in this thread alone and tell me this doesn't sound like a sick pup.

Do what you want for all I care, but don't be making sh!t up when the proof is in the puddin'.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Where do you get off assuming my mind is in the gutter? I have no problem with men making sincere flattering comments to my daughter who have no intention of crossing a line. I have complained about the guys who have HIT on my daughter, something that has been a problem for her for years.

Simply by all of your comments over the years about this very subject. I was not assuming anything. It's quite evident.

Hey, that's you and we all accept you, but don't try to sh!t us up about this. This stuff is TOO close to all men's hearts in many degrees or fashions.

I'd let it lie right where it is before something stoopid happens.

John Butto

Hugh Hefner does not have to go back to being 18. I think you should be wishing to win the Powerball because Gino's right about the "old man thing". You did not have a clue when you were 18 and it seems you have not progress much in that department.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

C'mon Arlo, don't pull an 'Addie' on us and start back-pedaling.

Your referring to going back in time suggests you'd have a chance with something you are drooling over NOW. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't be blaming desensitizing on today's kids..... heck, it's how we raised them to be. We did it. They didn't overnight say I'm gonna be this way or that. They emulate what they see and perfect it further.

I guess where this thread made a desperate dive was the thought of you looking at pictures of your own daughter looking up her skirt and making decisions for her. That was her photo shoot and she did it..... and now you wanna make it sound almost prudish on your part and then start talkin' sh!t later on about pounding down doors ??

Your constant insinuations of this topic.... I for one find a little disturbing in general. It's not any one post or thread, but all of them combined. Just look at your posts in this thread alone and tell me this doesn't sound like a sick pup.

Do what you want for all I care, but don't be making sh!t up when the proof is in the puddin'.

There's no reasoning with you. You are the most arrogant guy on this forum when you have your mind made up. Think what you want, I totally give no credence to your opinion in this matter.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

For some reason I feel like your avatar perfectly encapsulates the look that was probably on your face when she showed this to you. Is this just supposed to be artsy or is it supposed to be raising awareness for something? Good for you for being comfortable enough with it to share though, there are a lot of fathers out there who wouldn't have taken it so well, let alone mentioned it to their friends or internet buddies.

From what I gather, it is to illustrate something having to do with girls who are cutters. I'm proud of the choices my daughter makes and causes she supports. I have routinely ignored requests for other pictures of her on here, but this modelling assignment was intriguing to me.

slappy

it is kinda awkward some maybe, but maybe it isn't in the eyes of a dad (my story this past week)

I had a lost truck driver stop in for directions monday. Older guy, about my dad's age. My dad is sitting 10' behind me and this guy says how beautiful i am. Not pretty. Beautiful. Then asked my dad if i was his daughter. Yes he replied. Truck driver seen my engagement ring and said if i wasn't married, he'd introduce me to his orthopedic surgeon son. Then mouth drop, wow and beautiful again. I didn't push it... i wanted him to tone it down i suppose cause i felt uncomfortable.

I should ask my dad how he felt, but too embarrassed.

Then i got a bottle of wine today :toasting: I'm hoping it wasn't expensive (never had it, see pic - 50 gold medals)
Anywho, same guy that brought me a brownie the one day i mentioned here. I feel weird again cause it was in front of my dad when i received it. Turns out the guy drove here twice through the snow when we were closed in between xmas and new year to give it to me. The daughter in law came in today with it and gave it to me cause he's in Florida. When i got that, i could only imagine what my dad is thinking....:popcorn:

So, those of you that are dad's being proud of your beautiful daughters, hopefully my dad is proud of me too when i do get compliments... however, i will remain embarrassed cause, you know, it's in front of my dad :)

PS. Almost took the truck driver up on the offer since i have been engaged for what feels like 20 years
No Gino, still no date :wink::covereyes:

BTW Arlo, She's beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.