• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Neat Desk

signdudegraphix

I have both the neat desk & mobile scanners for sale. The neat desk is used & the mobile scanner was never used. I found it easier to use an app on my iPad since I have it with me most of the time anyway. Feel free to DM me if you're interested in one or both neat scanners. They work great, I just found something else hat works better for me.

SqueeGee

Hey Squeegee....how's that Epson doing over there?

I had played around with the scanner when I first got it but got distracted. We recently hired a new admin and I got her to start scanning stuff in today. It's working great so far!

I upgraded our Quickbooks because it has a feature where you can attach files to transactions. We're scanning in invoices and attaching them to the checks. Also doing the same with deposits(attaching deposit slips to deposits).

I'm looking forward to throwing away a bunch of paper!