Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need 1 DTG Done and need recommendation on a shop

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by scarface, Aug 16, 2008.

1. scarface

scarface Guest

Alright, i have a client who needs just black lettering on the front and a full color image 8.5x6.5 on the back of his car done on a white shirt (large).

What im asking is what is a good DTG shop on the forums here that couldn assist me with this. Thank you!

Tags:
  2. Capital Signs

Capital Signs Very Active Member

Mar 24, 2008
    I would give Sign and Frame a shot. He has given many people a free "sample" shirt, and this maybe your way to get that one shirt done, and see what he can do for you.

3. sign&frame

sign&frame Active Member

Mar 30, 2008
    Shh I only done that for a few peeps lol

4. Capital Signs

Capital Signs Very Active Member

Mar 24, 2008
    LOL. Ok, I was just trying to get you some future business.

5. sign&frame

sign&frame Active Member

Mar 30, 2008
    Lol nah it cool bro to all who read this and think I got sexy penguin lol
    I will do you a free bee shirt but it has to be because you want to offer T-shirt printing and on the shirt it needs to incorporate that :) but seriously you guys like the beak on my bird

6. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Let me do it! I'll pay you two dollars to let me do your shirt, then get Sign&Frame to beat my price and pay your four dollars because he prices by what the competition charges! It's a win win situation....

Sorry, couldn't resist myself from an earlier post about banner prices....

7. sign&frame

sign&frame Active Member

Mar 30, 2008
    Don't say you do DTG on services either lol
    Nah it kool man sometimes stuff i say come out wrong way or taken in away that I didn't mean it to:wine-smi:

8. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    i do two pennies shirts for you all make for you, full color front back side up down LOL
    i prints 700 shirts for $6 total and i pay shippinng

9. sign&frame

sign&frame Active Member

Mar 30, 2008
    screw it ha I not even gonna do deal now because I try to be nice guy and some of you gotta be a ***** about it so forget it.
    I am going to bed because I tore a muscle in shoulder

10. Replicator

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    kidding, kidding . . . :rolleyes:

11. sign&frame

sign&frame Active Member

Mar 30, 2008
    Lol ah it kool man, sorry I flipped out my back and shoulder is messed up and is killing me

12. Replicator

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    I am having surgery on Oct 2nd for torn rotator cuff and ripped bicept . . . OUCH!

13. sign&frame

sign&frame Active Member

Mar 30, 2008
    I know I need surgery for left shoulder because a year ago this wrestler and I got into a fight and he took me down back in the park.
    Right shoulder feels like someone is poking me with a giant needle and it sucks ha
    Good luck with surgery man

14. high impact

high impact Very Active Member

If you want a quality experience with a true professional to print a quality DTG shirt then get a hold of my wife April (PM me) or PM Air Art Girl.

Good luck.

15. Replicator

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    She's gonna hate you for saying that !

She's so flippin' busy already, and she typically doesn't do wholesale DTG work !

16. sign&frame

sign&frame Active Member

Mar 30, 2008
    Lol oh well I don't care how people view me because this DTG stuff don't pay bill's
    I just do it to help out peeps out there ha and when I get website working imma charge public alot more than 6 bucks more like $15.

17. Air Art Girl

Air Art Girl Very Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    I'm glad you have that much money to spend on a machine that does not pay your bills.

Ha, mine does pay the bills and I charge $18.95 for a one off and run my machine very regularly.

If you are not trying to pay your bills and just want to "help people out," why did you purchase a merchant membership. I suggested someone try your service because I have been way too busy for wholesale work but now after reading your posts, I regret sending him your way.

If your posts are any indication as to the way you conduct business, you will fail.

18. D&Tgraphics

D&Tgraphics Very Active Member

May 17, 2007
    Lockport, NY
    Contact High Impacts wife April. She's a great lady and I'm sure she'll give you excellant service and a quality product.

19. sign&frame

sign&frame Active Member

Mar 30, 2008
    I already have had machine pay for itself in 6 month time
    Secondly people I done jobs for have been happy with my services and I give an above and beyond customer service. I became a Merchant to flair up some new business when I get website working with next few weeks because I know guest view this site all the time.
    My post just shows I can be free spirited person and not have to act like an corporate fool to gather up business. Even though a bunch of folks think I am some kind of fool, plenty other still contact me for services all the time.
    I run business hope I want it and been working well because I been pretty damn busy lately. I also appreciate for sending people my way...
    I just found it pathetic how a few guys here post BS stuff making me look like I give a piece of sh*t product when in fact I go above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied with anything I send out even if means I may take a loss at it.
    People can view me the way they want and that is completely fine

20. sign&frame

sign&frame Active Member

Mar 30, 2008
    I also was in a way being sarcastic when I wrote that but apparently sarcastic replies are taken way to personally on here