• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 1 DTG Done and need recommendation on a shop

S

scarface

Alright, i have a client who needs just black lettering on the front and a full color image 8.5x6.5 on the back of his car done on a white shirt (large).

What im asking is what is a good DTG shop on the forums here that couldn assist me with this. Thank you!

Capital Signs

I would give Sign and Frame a shot. He has given many people a free "sample" shirt, and this maybe your way to get that one shirt done, and see what he can do for you.

sign&frame

Lol nah it cool bro to all who read this and think I got sexy penguin lol
I will do you a free bee shirt but it has to be because you want to offer T-shirt printing and on the shirt it needs to incorporate that :) but seriously you guys like the beak on my bird

SignManiac

Let me do it! I'll pay you two dollars to let me do your shirt, then get Sign&Frame to beat my price and pay your four dollars because he prices by what the competition charges! It's a win win situation....

Sorry, couldn't resist myself from an earlier post about banner prices....

sign&frame

Don't say you do DTG on services either lol
Nah it kool man sometimes stuff i say come out wrong way or taken in away that I didn't mean it to:wine-smi:

Replicator

i do two pennies shirts for you all make for you, full color front back side up down LOL
i prints 700 shirts for $6 total and i pay shippinng

sign&frame

screw it ha I not even gonna do deal now because I try to be nice guy and some of you gotta be a prick about it so forget it.
I am going to bed because I tore a muscle in shoulder

sign&frame

I know I need surgery for left shoulder because a year ago this wrestler and I got into a fight and he took me down back in the park.
Right shoulder feels like someone is poking me with a giant needle and it sucks ha
Good luck with surgery man

high impact

If you want a quality experience with a true professional to print a quality DTG shirt then get a hold of my wife April (PM me) or PM Air Art Girl.

Good luck.

sign&frame

Lol oh well I don't care how people view me because this DTG stuff don't pay bill's
I just do it to help out peeps out there ha and when I get website working imma charge public alot more than 6 bucks more like $15.

Air Art Girl

Lol oh well I don't care how people view me because this DTG stuff don't pay bill's
I just do it to help out peeps out there ha and when I get website working imma charge public alot more than 6 bucks more like $15.

I'm glad you have that much money to spend on a machine that does not pay your bills.

Ha, mine does pay the bills and I charge $18.95 for a one off and run my machine very regularly.

If you are not trying to pay your bills and just want to "help people out," why did you purchase a merchant membership. I suggested someone try your service because I have been way too busy for wholesale work but now after reading your posts, I regret sending him your way.

If your posts are any indication as to the way you conduct business, you will fail.

D&Tgraphics

Contact High Impacts wife April. She's a great lady and I'm sure she'll give you excellant service and a quality product.

sign&frame

I already have had machine pay for itself in 6 month time
Secondly people I done jobs for have been happy with my services and I give an above and beyond customer service. I became a Merchant to flair up some new business when I get website working with next few weeks because I know guest view this site all the time.
My post just shows I can be free spirited person and not have to act like an corporate fool to gather up business. Even though a bunch of folks think I am some kind of fool, plenty other still contact me for services all the time.
I run business hope I want it and been working well because I been pretty damn busy lately. I also appreciate for sending people my way...
I just found it pathetic how a few guys here post BS stuff making me look like I give a piece of sh*t product when in fact I go above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied with anything I send out even if means I may take a loss at it.
People can view me the way they want and that is completely fine

sign&frame

I also was in a way being sarcastic when I wrote that but apparently sarcastic replies are taken way to personally on here