• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 1 DTG Done and need recommendation on a shop

Lunatic Taskbar

Sign & frame

Ok on the topic of the T-shirts I can only speak on my experience with Sean at Sign&Frame.

Now I can only tell you how Sean has dealt with me. I can say that he has dealt with me on a friendly professional level. I would not hesitate on sending anyone to speak with him. I can assure you he speaks much better than he writes (sorry Sean) lol.

Now the t-shirts should be arriving with me in the next couple of days or so. "god bless customs" I will then be able to honestly attest to the quality of them. I have also already upped my order so I will have 2 packages arriving within a few days of each other.

Now I ordered yellow shirts, bright Yellow shirts, Sean ordered the bright yellow ones. his supplier send lemon shirts. so the order was held up an extra day. but Sean kept me informed at every step.

When the shirts were printed he sent me an emailed photo of both the fronts and the backs to make sure it was as I wanted before shipping it out. now that was an extra step I appreciated.

Now to be totally honest, at Sean's prices why don't the people who want a t-shirt order just one from Sean and see how he speaks to you and the quality of his work. and judge him on that and that alone. after all we can all do with a work shirt, and if it has your logo on it. well so much the better. and at his prices why not.

Just my 02c

Jackpine

Very well stated.
Ok on the topic of the T-shirts I can only speak on my experience with Sean at Sign&Frame.

Now I can only tell you how Sean has dealt with me. I can say that he has dealt with me on a friendly professional level. I would not hesitate on sending anyone to speak with him. I can assure you he speaks much better than he writes (sorry Sean) lol.

Now the t-shirts should be arriving with me in the next couple of days or so. "god bless customs" I will then be able to honestly attest to the quality of them. I have also already upped my order so I will have 2 packages arriving within a few days of each other.

Now I ordered yellow shirts, bright Yellow shirts, Sean ordered the bright yellow ones. his supplier send lemon shirts. so the order was held up an extra day. but Sean kept me informed at every step.

When the shirts were printed he sent me an emailed photo of both the fronts and the backs to make sure it was as I wanted before shipping it out. now that was an extra step I appreciated.

Now to be totally honest, at Sean's prices why don't the people who want a t-shirt order just one from Sean and see how he speaks to you and the quality of his work. and judge him on that and that alone. after all we can all do with a work shirt, and if it has your logo on it. well so much the better. and at his prices why not.

Just my 02c

imaSIGNr

Excuse me....I live in the dark ages. What is DTG ? I will guess that the "D" is for digital and the "G" is for graphic, but can't figure out what the "T" is .
I do not know probably because digital is not my bag.

Capital Signs

I have received my shirt from sean, and he sent an extra shirt for my wife! It was a premium shirt that obviosly cost more, but I did not ask him to do that. He went above and beyond his call of duty.

Thanks Sean. I have yet to wash the shirts, whitch we are doing today, for the tru test for the DTG shirts. I'm sure they will come out great!

Thanks sean, I'll be in touch with you again as soon as I get my first order of shirts in.

Lunatic Taskbar

Excuse me....I live in the dark ages. What is DTG ? I will guess that the "D" is for digital and the "G" is for graphic, but can't figure out what the "T" is .

I believe its Direct to Garment. as in it prints directly onto the shirt. So you was close! very close!

Please Correct me Sean if I am wrong.

sign&frame

Thanks and will last plenty of washes chris because I wash mine and never have an issue
DTG mean Digital to Garment or in other words printing digitally on to shirt and ect..

S

scarface

In the customer service department Sean has been very friendly and has gotten back to my messages very quickly to answer any concerns i may have had.

He has sent me photos of the front and back of the finished shirt as well.

Will be receiving the shirt sometime this coming week so i will post back up about my experience when it's 100% finished.

Lunatic Taskbar

as a casual observer I would say the people who have actually dealt with Sean have nothing but good to say about him.

Would be interesting if anyone has any dealing with Sean that have not gone well to post them here. But im guessing that its all going to be possitive.

That in its self should speak loud and clearly for his business. Give him a chance to show what he can do for you and your business.

Go on... Order a shirt for your top 3 customers with their logo on it. Imagine how many more they will order from you in return. you will recoup the cost with more t-shirt orders or more sign business.

I can tell you around xmas I am going to work out who my top customers in the year have been and im going to get some from Sean as presents for them. It can only do the business good. With Seans prices and customer service how can you possibly go wrong.

If you are holding back due to his writen skills of his humour, think of it this way. does your customers need to deal with Sean? NO. Does anyone need to read this forum to deal with Sean? NO. could you resell the t-shirts to your customers at a good profit? YES. Does Sean stand by his products? YES.

What else do you need to know!

Give the guy a chance! and at $6.00 what you gonna loose!

Air Art Girl

DTG is Direct To Garment printing. The printer runs a platen under the print head and the inks print right on the shirt. Some like mine and High Impact's will print white on color garments, then print the color over the white.

I have received my shirt from sean, and he I have yet to wash the shirts, whitch we are doing today, for the tru test for the DTG shirts. I'm sure they will come out great!

They do hold up pretty well provided they are heat set properly. Here's the deal. Everytime you was a garment, you get fiber shift. Your garment is actually coming apart every time it is washed, ie; fuzz in the dryer.
With DTG garments, they will fade a bit with each wash where screen printing inks will show cracks over time.

sign&frame

Mine have held up good after many washes :)
Which printer are you using air art? Im gonn take a wild guess that you have the T-jet or DTG. And white ink don't last as long on black shirt ;(

Air Art Girl

Mine have held up good after many washes :)
Which printer are you using air art? Im gonn take a wild guess that you have the T-jet or DTG. And white ink don't last as long on black shirt ;(

Bull $%!t. Mine lasts just fine. It's all in how you do it.

I have black shirts with white we have washed ourself for a year and they are just fine. Actually have faded less then the prints on a plain white shirt.

I'm not going to debate the issue with you, what ever works for you. I do just fine and don't have to beg for business at $6 a shirt.

sign&frame

Hm right last as long as white shirt. First person I ever heard say that and I ain't begging for 6 bucks ha. I do alot of business and that is whole sale price doll and my retail price is alot higher. You don't see people sending Meritt Graphic post saying man you beg people to buy you stuff for dirt cheap because they view in Volume.
Bad mouth me all you want but shows you bigger A$$ than me because i should this thread to bunch of people I know and all of them said how retarded some of you people are.

Toodles and God people think I am good business man as well Weird world we live in

mountainmang

:ROFLMAO: i was gonna ask the same thing.

how do you get a free shirt?

Capital Signs

At this point, I prefer the cracking in shirts from screen printing, than fading... May need to get used to the fading over time, if this is where the industry is going to.

sign&frame

Ah I got few typo's ha but point is got out...
That point is a few people like to gang up on me and have nothing better to do except be degrading. Brush a piece of duck tape on your mouth because its retarded how you and few other thing smartass replies are gonna make me loose my precious $6

sign&frame

If properly washed and I know some people put there shirts inside out, it will last you a long time because wearing a shirt I washed 14 times and looks a little faded but thats about it