• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 1 DTG Done and need recommendation on a shop

Graphix Plus Ink

Hm right last as long as white shirt. First person I ever heard say that

Actually sign&frame, She is correct. I have anajet & T-jet dark samples presently that have been washed over a dozen times each and look as good as the first day I received them. Her claim isn't far fetched. Also a word of advice, if you expect to receive and continue to be considered as a decent merchant member it might be wise to also display a bit of restraint. As good customer service is like honey to a bee, always take in consideration who's reading your words. You never know how you will effect the opinions of potential clients.

iSign

...good customer service is like honey to a bee, always take in consideration who's reading your words. You never know how you will effect the opinions of potential clients.

For the record, air art girl is going to print 30 shirts for me. It's not because she can write well... but that avatar may have had some effect :covereyes:

high impact

Also for the record Air Art Girl is a friendly, helpful and well mannered professional! She is, in fact, absolutely correct in this circumstance.

I have not seen that attitude reciprocated from some other big mouths around here lately.

Sean, I have kindly, privately and publicly attempted to help convert your attitude and image into one of a professional but you have continually ignored all my recommendations. Your attitude and childish dialog will lead to your demise...you are truly your own worse enemy.

sign&frame

I know you have and in all honestly I really appreciate what you heave tried to do
But you as a business man must understand when something that makes you and your business look like it has issues"beg for $6 shirt jobs" I take high offend to that.
I didn't react properly but I got bad temper when people say crap like that.
A few other guys try being smart ass to about it but she went a little above my tolerance. I will like people view it at this point as the please

sign&frame

For the Record I am Very Friendly and Professional person as stated by a few people here. I have a controversal humor and understand that but I can't change that because it is who I am. However I been trying to supress it from time to time

smdgrfx

I'm just an observer and don't know anyone personally on this forum. The way I read everything, I don't think Sign&Frame got an attitude until AirArtGirl started using profanity. I probably would have responded in the same fashion. Using curse words in any circumstance is not professional and quickly changes the tone of a conversation.

just my $.02

sign&frame

Thank you for pointing that out
I am very laid back person and I do get mad when people mouth off at me.
Was professional but wasn't professional of her to say that and make me look like a scab

iSign

I'm just an observer and don't know anyone personally on this forum. The way I read everything, I don't think Sign&Frame got an attitude until AirArtGirl started using profanity. I probably would have responded in the same fashion. Using curse words in any circumstance is not professional and quickly changes the tone of a conversation.

just my $.02
your observing skills could improve a bit... besides the fact that S&F has had an attitude for weeks... he started the cursing in post 19, and later in post 35 made an uneducated, unfounded claim of superiority of his products fade resistance vs. AAG's product. She called the claim BS (not the claimant), which she believed it to be, an which has been supported by multiple posters following that exchange. To end that post with "I don't have to beg for $6 jobs just to have business" was a pretty innocent and polite rebuke to someone who just slandered her product. Pretty funny too, I might add!

Replicator

I think AAG was spot on in her comments, and that's not just because I live with her !

S&F is so frikkin' out of control it's not even funny anymore . . . !

sign&frame

Ha o it your wife oops. Me out of control well that cute and funny you can't read this
I showed what you lil' incompediant fellows wrote and they all thought you guys were the ass and not me. Innocent ha, I beg to differ. I got attitude because there is this male d**K swinging contest of oh who can figure out to be more rude.
I have right of freedom of speech so sorry that is something you can't handle.

iSign

Ha o it your wife oops. Me out of control well that cute and funny you can't read this
I showed what you lil' incompediant fellows wrote and they all thought you guys were the ass and not me. Innocent ha, I beg to differ. I got attitude because there is this male d**K swinging contest of oh who can figure out to be more rude.
I have right of freedom of speech so sorry that is something you can't handle.

wow, the people in your life who would actually tolerate your dragging them in to a cyber-spat... they must be some pretty high powered individuals...

...& then they went and agreed with you too??? ...wow... you can't beat unbiased second hand testimony like that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S

scarface

I'm not going to say anything except JPD Tees did a EXCELLENT job saving me on this one. I talked to JPD Wednesday and it was shipped out Thursday and received Monday.

Here are the photos.

JPD on left, Other shop on right in the one photo, the single image photo is JPD's quality and the Up close photo is the Other shop's "black" lettering which is brown and blurry and both shops used the EXACT same files.

Basically both shops had excellent customer service but since i am very picky, i chose to get a second print done by another shop which i was more happy with.

S&F is a good guy no matter what anyone on here says and we have exchanged numerous messages and he has handled things in a professional manner and even printed the shirt more than once to get things adjusted.

:U Rock: JPD Tee's!

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 74
  • jpd_done.jpg
    jpd_done.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 83
  • signandframe.jpg
    signandframe.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:

high impact

I don't know who JPD is but the difference is obvious, anyway...

Actually, you should not be surprised; you were offered professional opinions through out this entire thread. Obviously to most others, S&F proved continually that he is not professional.

I'm glad that it worked out for you in the long run; but next time is up to you...;-)