• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 1 DTG Done and need recommendation on a shop

Air Art Girl

you know what sign&frame, you are a D!@K and are now going on my ignore list, thank god!!

You were the one that bashed the ink on black or colored garments and I basicially said BS.
If you don't do it, you know nothing about it.

See ya loser..........

sign&frame

Yay don't talk trash about me next time and you first person I have ever heard saying dark shirt lasting longer.

sign&frame

Oh well I don't really care because if someone tries talking bad about my business, well I will let them have hell and back

sign&frame

It was til she says I am some kinda homeless Punk dude that needs to beg for jobs and funny thing is I turn down some pretty high profile jobs lately
I ain't some little pansy that takes chump remarks easily

S

scarface

The shirt should get here Tuesday or Wednesday, the only issue i am looking to pick out is if anything is off center or cock eyed. We will see then. Until then i am not judging anyone by the prices they charge and what not. Some can afford to charge less prices than others, thats understandable.

sign&frame

lmfao ok ok I will tomorrow when I get all these Icey hot patches off
Large shirt aint gonna show off my body darn

S

scarface

lmfao ok ok I will tomorrow when I get all these Icey hot patches off
Large shirt aint gonna show off my body darn

just lay it flat out on the ground (clean) and take a photo of the whole shirt then :corndog:

sign&frame

Didn't chance to do a lil strip show but here is picture ha

Attachments

• DSC00169.JPG
    DSC00169.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00162.JPG
    DSC00162.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 78
S

scarface

Check your email Sean