• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Billboard design feed back ASAP!!

jkdbjj

You are so random...

who exactly is arguing that...? I can read what others say. Thanks.
It is a simple statement. The designs you have presented so far had a negative statement included in the design.
Neatos didn't.

I am simply asking you, are you sure you want a negative lead into your company? If you don't care, then you don't care.

S'N'S

Post #60 and loose the logo in the middle right, don't need your name on there that many times. Make the van a little larger and center.
Oh and you could always add a naked girl...that always attracts attention ............... yeah naked girls are good!:Big Laugh

Edit.....none of Gino's fatties. :noway:

Last edited:

cdiesel

My favorite billboard I've seen in person:

Local A/C company with a picture of this half naked hottie..

Big letters say "Your Wife's Hot"
Smaller letters say "Fix your A/C"

Awesome.

CheapVehicleWrap

Post #60 and loose the logo in the middle right, don't need your name on there that many times. Make the van a little larger and center.
Oh and you could always add a naked girl...that always attracts attention ............... yeah naked girls are good!:Big Laugh

Edit.....none of Gino's fatties. :noway:

+1

JKADesigns

I like both of the suggestions on this page... but the DRIVE YOUR BILLBOARD is awesome. Get rid of the logo on the right hand side though. Its on the truck. Doesn't need to be in 2 places.

visual800

Gino had the best idea clean and simple 1 van 1 logo and a statement. I also have to wonder if a billboard is worth your time. I think your company, like a sign company, is not worth advertising on radio, billboard or tv. Its not an item that you see and hurry out to purchase.

The best thing that sells our services is the items themselves being seen

Justin

I personally would have a yellow arrow pointing to a vehicle and say wasted ad space. Get a mobile billboard for your business! Colorado signs... And then your # and website...

Jillbeans

I use the thumbnail as a sort of test on every idea anyone ever posts.
If you can't read it in the thumbnail, without enlarging, it's pretty much ineffective.
The original is wayyy too copy-heavy and also very busy.
Remember that people have about 5 seconds to read and absorb your message.
I love the suggestion of "DRIVE YOUR BILLBOARD"
It's fast, smart, and to the point.
Remember that the cleaner something is, the better it reads at such a grand scale.
Save the special effects and stuff for the wrap itself.
Love....Jill

Speedsterbeast

maybe I'm in the minority, but "Don't Waste Money on a Billboard" is brilliant!
Go with it

I totally agree.
That is absoulute genius! Award winning stuff there.
I love it. People will be talking about that one for sure.

That would be my new favourite next to Appleton's Rum Billboards in Jamaica which read "Jamiaca's Finest Legal Export"

It's the gutsy stuff that stands out over advertising clutter.

jkdbjj

I totally agree.
That is absoulute genius! Award winning stuff there.
I love it. People will be talking about that one for sure.

That would be my new favourite next to Appleton's Rum Billboards in Jamaica which read "Jamiaca's Finest Legal Export"

It's the gutsy stuff that stands out over advertising clutter.
Well, I did comment on this being a negative aspect, but when I see the spin you are putting on it, it makes better sense.

Kinda of like when a local ad agency here did a commercial for Ruby Tuesdays, where they were blowing up their last out dated restaurant, and in the news feed, the restaurant next door blew up. Quite and ad and it got people talking.

I also, saw some local billboards during 08 elections, that had a picture of Obama, but the ad said vote for George Bush. There were a few of those around with different pics and words that people were scratching their head over.

Anyway, maybe the negative stuff can work if it is meant to cause buzz. The way it initially came off to me anyway, was used car salesmen type lingo.

sar bossier

I use the thumbnail as a sort of test on every idea anyone ever posts.
If you can't read it in the thumbnail, without enlarging, it's pretty much ineffective.
The original is wayyy too copy-heavy and also very busy.
Remember that people have about 5 seconds to read and absorb your message.
I love the suggestion of "DRIVE YOUR BILLBOARD"
It's fast, smart, and to the point.
Remember that the cleaner something is, the better it reads at such a grand scale.
Save the special effects and stuff for the wrap itself.
Love....Jill

+1 - TOTALLY agree with this, and the tag line "Drive Your Billboard" is genious!! :goodpost: