• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Billboard design feed back ASAP!!

SD&F

I think the first one was to busy. This one still has to much to read. I like the wrapped van and your name. Not liking the before van.

TammieH

Is the top line a joke? LOL I think its actually funny...the only part that bothers me is the phone # and web address crammed so tight together. Possibly move the art work up a bit and put Phone and Web address on one line? Maybe not so bold so the fonts don't run together. What is your optimal reading distance for the billboard?

cdiesel

I gotta disagree with you Josh--the website is the MOST important piece of info out there right now. Especially if you have an easy one like Adam does. The target audience isn't going to remember a phone number.. some MAY call you right away, but many will see and remember the website.

The happy ending thing is funny as hell.. It sure would get noticed.. probably even get you on the news when all the prudes complain about it. The naked fleet idea is awesome too. I'm thinking handbra..