• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need your opinion - Magnum magnetic material

fresh

Fresh, I JUST got on this forum today and have been looking around. We discovered someone purchased our material after researching us on this forum, so I decided to join to get a great voice of the customer. Now that I have seen your post, I sent your information to our Director of Product Development. The dead spots are a real issue we take seriously at Magnum. If you could please tell us (via private message) who your distributor is, we can research this down to hopefully get to the bottom of the issue. We are always happy to help, so please feel free to reach out to our customer service representatives. Even if you do not buy directly from us, knowing who your vendor is will help us track any 'bad batches' down a lot quicker.

Our customer service representatives can be reached at 800.258.0991, or you can contact us via our website at www.magnummagnetics.com.

Thank you for your insight and feedback!!

I don't know why I didn't think to call you directly when we noticed a problem. We actually just received a replacement roll two days ago, if we notice any continuing problems I'll reach out to you immediately. Keep up the good work!

omgsideburns

Haven't had problems with the materials from Magnum.. although I had a customer in here complaining they kept flying off his truck and that they wouldn't sit on his door flat. Come to find out, he was tossing them on his back seat and they were forming to the shape of his seat in the heat. At least he knows why we told him to store them flat now. The only other problems I remember seeing are the magnet gluing itself to a door.. Again, did not listen to our care instructions. Customer had to remover them piece by piece. Fun times.