• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New logo

stoneandtle

I'm working on my logo and wanted to get some opinions on design and layout.

My first one was just something thrown together...this one has more thought in it.

This is my first pass, so go easy on me LOL

Attachments

• new thin skin armor logo 2.jpg
    new thin skin armor logo 2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 136

Flame

I'm kind of dumbfounded....how did you get into wraps? Wraps is not entry level work, that logo looks worse than most high school art I see.

I'm just...dumbfounded bro.

SignManiac

I think you would do better to hire a professional than try to glintch your own together. Just because you can wrap, does not mean you can design a logo that would serve you better.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I get the idea of the fades and maybe even the color combinations, but they don’t work with all of your ideas scrunched into one design. You have too many things going on. Effects, bad colors, wrong contrast for lettering to color background, wrong elements emphasized, poor choice of fonts and doesn’t pass the squint test for any part. Take it into grey scale and you’ll get an idea of color usage. As far as shape combinations… you’ll have to experiment some more.

ForgeInc

Don't take it the wrong way, there is just too much wrong here to even give constructive advice....do yourself a favor and hire someone, it will be money well spent. Trust us!!

J

john1

IMO start over and i would focus more on the Paint Protection Film wording. Make that your main copy and the business name your sub copy since it really doesn't mean anything of paint protection film to me anyway

petesign

I like the shield. Ditch the blue on top, and make thin skin armor take up the shield. Ditch the diamond plate, and make it metallic.

I see what you are trying to go for, but it's like you took two logo ideas and put them together into one. One thing I have learned on here is to keep it SIMPLE.

Just a quick simple thing.. not sure how you would incorporate wraps in it.. But it's cleaner if you want to go the shield route. I am by no means designing along the lines of the many great artists you see here, but maybe this could help steer you in another direction.

Attachments

• thin-skin.jpg
    thin-skin.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 78

AUTO-FX

I like the sheild idea too. Here's something I threw together with similar colors, maybe this helps?

ok, yukky colors

Last edited:

AUTO-FX

ohhhh, all right then, sorry!

Hey Adholio, should I give up and hire a professional?

Attachments

• thin skin grey.jpg
    thin skin grey.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited: