• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member - New Product

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Let's all welcome our newest merchant member ...

Replicator! (now known as SignProof Pro)

Marc has an interesting and unique new software application named SignProof Pro that solves the problem of protection when supplying proofs to customers.

You can learn more about SignProof Pro and how it can be of benefit to you by visiting Marc's website www.signproofpro.com. You'll also find a demo version of SignProof Pro available that you can download.

Replicator

Thank you Fred and all Signs101 Members,

I am proud to have become a merchant member on such a fine site as Signs101,

and to offer such a great product as SignProof Pro, the Image Security Solution.

As many of you know there are times when sending proofs is an absolute,

it could be the difference between getting a job or not . . .

In todays busy business world, not every customer can leave their business

to meet with you, so we've created a way to present your client with as many proofs

as you want, and none of the risk over the theft of your digital image content.

I am proud to announce the release of SignProof Pro,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as a special offer to all Signs101 members through the month of April

if you buy one license for SignProof Pro you will recieve a second license

for a second computer operating under the same business name . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will gladly help you to obtain that second license after your

initial purchase has been completed.

Thanks again everybody, and please download and try SignProof Pro today . . .

You can download the full version of the software and a compiled demo by visiting

our website at : www.signproofpro.com, or clicking on our merchant ad located at the

bottom of this page . . . then when you are ready to purchase the

software it can be done directly from the program interface.

Last edited:

Pro Image

Well Marc its nice to know you do something other than posting on here all day long.......:Big Laugh:thumb:

We will give your software a run down.......:thumb:

Rhino

Just so I understand:

Instead of sending a jpeg or pdf with the image, we send an exe?

What do you do with clients that have email filters that will not accept exe?

Looks really cool!! Great concept!

Replicator

Just so I understand:

Instead of sending a jpeg or pdf with the image, we send an exe?

What do you do with clients that have email filters that will not accept exe?

Looks really cool!! Great concept!

In the instructions (help file) it explains that the exe file should be zipped before sending to the clients.

Replicator

I got an error message that said I have screen grab capable software and I should turn it off.?

Then the demo of the file created by the program is working correctly :thumb:

The whole point of the software is to prevent screen capture and other forms of digital theft from occurring !

Replicator

I want to make it perfectly clear that this program is intended to protect your digital files from theft.

Will this work 100% of the time and against every form of capture known . . . We hope so,

but nothing is 100% effective.

We are very confident about our product, and will work to correct any necessary changes found by our customers.

signmeup

Then the demo of the file created by the program is working correctly :thumb:

The whole point of the software is to prevent screen capture and other forms of digital theft from occurring !
I didn't see any images. I clicked OK on the warning box I saw and it poped up another warning box. I clicked OK on that and the whole thing disappeared. I don't get it. I'll go try again. What do the proofs look like so I know if I saw them or not?

gabagoo

Not sure I understand how this works. Can I only bring in an image or can I bring in an eps file or any vector based graphics? I tried using it but I really wanted to see what my customer would get and how it looked, but in my limited knowledge I can't figure it out lol WTF I am a sign guy afterall doh!!

Replicator

I didn't see any images. I clicked OK on the warning box I saw and it poped up another warning box. I clicked OK on that and the whole thing disappeared. I don't get it. I'll go try again. What do the proofs look like so I know if I saw them or not?

You need to shut down any screen capture software that you may be running !

Replicator

Not sure I understand how this works. Can I only bring in an image or can I bring in an eps file or any vector based graphics? I tried using it but I really wanted to see what my customer would get and how it looked, but in my limited knowledge I can't figure it out lol WTF I am a sign guy afterall doh!!

As it says on the website and in the help files of the program, the program will allow importing of BMP, JPG and TIF files up to 5000px

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
the program looks awesome, and is a much needed program with the issues of design theft nowadays.....i tried everything i have to get the graphics as was VERY unsuccessful....which is the point....GREAT idea, i've passed the link along to the bosses and hopefully we'll be using it in the VERY near future