• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member - New Product

SignosaurusRex

I like the fact that I can put my notes under each picture that I send the client and they can use the built-in notepad tool to send comments to me.

VinylCraft

Ok think and say what you want. I only read the facts. Call me out on it Whatever Theres nothing new about it maybe a few tweeks ok Congrads.

WoppTorr

AHHHH what happened to this post.......gone for a bit, now we're going to court or something, play nice, please:thumb:

signmeup

Today, Signproof pro works fine on my machine. All I did was turn off my computer, sleep 8 hours, and turn on my computer. Weird.

Replicator

Points of Interest . . .

about $10 .... LOL

The way i see it someone just changed the name.

I want to address these points a little better . . .

ProofLocker which is also licensed and distributed by RCMedia has been on the market for several years.

Now, after months of development the program has been stripped down and rebuilt from the ground up

offering a higher level of encrypted security, as well as an automated licensing system allowing

the end user to get their license file for the software immediately instead of having to wait 24 hours.

This version of the software [SignProof Pro] is not just the same program with a different name,

but rather a modified version of the parent program which has been released as an industry specific alternative,

sporting the highest levels of encrypted security upgrades that entailed months of research and development.

With all that being said, I would like to add that when the new version of ProofLocker is released this summer,

version 2.0 will have a retail selling price of $199.00, where as ProofLocker will remain at the value driven cost

of $159.95. I hope this has cleared up some of the questions i have been fielding about our product.

Thanks,

rcmedia

RCMedia Services on SignProof Pro

Hi All,

This is Robert Cohen of RCMedia Services. Marc asked me to pop my head in and say hi, and be available for questions and such.

First, let me address some of the things I've seen discussed here. First, SignProof Pro indeed comes with vast improvements over the Current ProofLocker product. I've been in developement with ProofLocker (and other related products) for the past year and a half, and when Marc came to me about a version for the Sign Industry, I naturally used my most recent code. When ProofLocker V2 hits the streets, it will come with an increase to $200 as Marc pointed out.

version 2.0 will have a retail selling price of $199.00, where as ProofLocker will remain at the value driven cost

Ooops.... yes, that should have read SignProof Pro.

I'd like to mention that I view reports on screen captures and other criticism as a value (asset) to me. While the Kudo's makes me feel warm and fuzzy (thanks all), it's the criticism that puts food on the table by allowing me to improve the product. As such... please do NOT stop finding and reporting the weaknesses in the product... as it's the only way we can prevent them. We appreciate the assistance which is WHY we hand out free licenses to those who help us.

It's our (Marc and I) intention to develop this product (with subsequent versions) totally independently of the ProofLocker series, as I'm sure YOUR industry has different needs than Photographers. This is also where you all can help us help you. IF you think of some feature that is within my talents, that would benefit this product, please DO suggest it.

Thanks for all the good words about this product. Honestly, it's nice to make a buck with one's work, but it's KILLER when people openly appreciate the effort and intent of the product. For me, I'm getting a kick out of doing what many people told me was not entirely possible. Sure... we can take pictures with camera's off the screen {grin} and we can also trace it from the screen with tracing paper and a number 2 pencil :Big Laugh but short of that... we AIM to make those methods the ONLY way to steal your images !!

Keep the comments, questions and suggestions coming .... and know we appreciate your interest !! Thanks a bunch!!

Cheers

rcohen

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Just off the top of my head I'll offer two suggestions:

1. Add in a rasterizer so licensees can go straight from AI, EPS or CDR to a captured proof image.

2. Change the color and some of the basic aspects of SignProof Pro user interface so that it will be less likely to be confused with ProofLocker.

rcmedia

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in responding here. Not sure why, but I did not get an email about additional posts and it slipped my mind to check back. We are hard at work bringing three more products to close. I guess I need to "subscribe" to this thread ?

Anyway, Fred.... we can sure consider adding converters from vector images in future releases if this software proves to be popular.

We'd be pleased to change the color of the interface also, if anyone finds that important... ;-) Honestly, it was never our intention to hide ProofLocker from you folks... or we simply wouldn't have connected the product to RCMedia. Of course it's an offshoot of our ProofLocker product, but Replicator Graphics stepped up to the plate to bring this into the Professional Signmaking Arena and as such negotiated a deal to head up said marketing IN this arena, starting with my product 2.0 code. However, from this point forward this product will assume the suggestions and requests of the registered users on THIS side of the fence.

Anyway, off to figure out how I can subscribe to this thread and not miss anymore posts...

And thanks for the feedback and suggestions.

Cheers

rcohen