• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member - New Product

PMG

I like the product,,not trying to bring it down,,i will be placing a order soon rep i like it!!!!!! :thumb: can we place a water mark over the image in this software or just do it before it rasterized ???

Air Art Girl

nope not what so ever,,,he wanted to know if anyone could get a image,,just pointing out the fact that this can happen!!!!! I like a challenge,,i couldnt beat him,,so i had to cheat and do it that way....sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone can take a camera pic of a screen. The point is....most people will not nor will they try to crack the software to steal your work. If it's at all hard for them, most, not all will not succeed.

One stolen design will cost you more then the price of the software.

It's a nice professional way to present images without the threat of being stolen.

I agree the web site gets wordy.

Replicator

I like the product,,not trying to bring it down,,i will be placing a order soon rep i like it!!!!!! :thumb:

Absolutely, If you feel that the protection is not enough, then by all means
do include watermarks.

It's a helpful program designed to let you distribute files in a protected package that is extremely secure.

I'd like to be able to say that we're working on a way to prevent photographic capture of the desktop,
but of course . . . I'd be lying :rolleyes:

Replicator

can we place a water mark over the image in this software or just do it before it rasterized ???

You would have to place the watermark onto the image before it was imported into the program,

but the idea of watermarking after the fact intrigues me . . . !

PMG

I send allot of proofs over to Germany...not sure how it would work over there,thats why i asked !

N2Harpz

It's perfectly alright, we no that someone can photograph a screen,

that's not what this software is all about . . . !

It's about digital design theft and hopefully keeping your competition and your clients honest.

Make your image strobe or flash real fast. Ever try to photograph the TV screen? It has wavy lines all through it. Just a thought. I still like the idea.

Replicator

Because we want to make this software available to anyone that wants to use it,

If you discover that you cannot view the demo, and you're sure you do not have any screen capture

software running on your system, then please email us with the error code information that

is sent to your clipboard, and we will work on a solution to the problem . . .

We are always willing to help those individuals that wish to use our products.

Thank you,

Replicator

what's the difference -

http://www.pixlocker.com/index.php?option=displaypage&Itemid=51&op=page&SubMenu=

The way i see it someone just changed the name.

This version of SignProof Pro has been updated with new security features and an updated automated licensing system.

Licensed under the same company RCMedia, this product surpasses even the original product ProofLocker with exceptional security.

The product SignProof Pro was intended to be industry specific, and has been rebuilt from the ground up, replacing the 3-year old

technology and coding of it's predecessor ProofLocker. In time ProofLocker will also utilize these same new security measures.

and if I had to venture a guess, I would say the price of ProofLocker will also increase to offset R&D costs and advertising, etc.

VinylCraft

Thank you Fred and all Signs101 Members,

I am proud to have become a merchant member on such a fine site as Signs101,

and to offer such a great product as SignProof Pro, the Image Security Solution.

As many of you know there are times when sending proofs is an absolute,

it could be the difference between getting a job or not . . .

In todays busy business world, not every customer can leave their business

to meet with you, so we've created a way to present your client with as many proofs

as you want, and none of the risk over the theft of your digital image content.

I am proud to announce the release of SignProof Pro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as a special offer to all Signs101 members through the month of April

if you buy one license for SignProof Pro you will recieve a second license

for a second computer operating under the same business name . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will gladly help you to obtain that second license after your

initial purchase has been completed.

Thanks again everybody, and please download and try SignProof Pro today . . .

You can download the full version of the software and a compiled demo by visiting

our website at : www.signproofpro.com, or clicking on our merchant ad located at the

bottom of this page . . . then when you are ready to purchase the

software it can be done directly from the program interface.

Well from reading this i would have thought you designed and made this seems alittle missleading.

Replicator

Well from reading this i would have thought you designed and made this seems alittle missleading.

Never mislead anyone . . .

The creator of this software is a business partner of mine and S B & S Graphics, Replicator Graphics and SignProof Pro,

my companies, my trademarked names and products are distributed by me . . .

Plain and simple . . . No deception was ever intended or misleading . . . !

The product states that it is licensed under RCMedia Services . . . How is that misleading.

SignosaurusRex

I'm not calling you out. Make it clear then in the first place to people so they don't think other wise.
Whats not clear to you? Are you in need of a little more fiber in your diet?
For crying out loud! Give a guy a break. I know for a fact that "Rep" has been bustin hump on this deal for a long time. I have and like the software very much, thankyou.

Air Art Girl

I'm not calling you out. Make it clear then in the first place to people so they don't think other wise.

Looks straight up to me.

This was joint effort with a developer to improve a product with some specific changes to help this industry protect our creative products after having some of our designs stolen.

If this was available as it is now, we would have purchased it. Instead, we partnered with the developer to help improve and make this version unique.

This has been being worked on for months and months and feel it is a great asset to any artist, designer, etc.

I know that many will find this program a valuable asset. I know that one of our stolen designs cost us more then the price of this software which is what started this process.

Techman

Make it clear then in the first place to people so they don't think other wise.

Who gives a flying rip?

He took the risk, he brought it out, his name is on it so lets support his hard work and see if there is a market for it.