• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member - New Product

Replicator

Hi, I get the error:
Screen Grab Captue software detected.
-----------------------------
Font Capture
AMD:CCC.AEMCapturing Window.

Any thoughts?

Ian

That may very well have something to do with a gaming software conflict
or XBox components on your system . . .
anything like that might be running and conflicting with the software . . .

Are you running a font program that you think might be conflicting ?

I'll look into it !

N2Harpz

I got a image off of it!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the million dollar question is how...hehehehe

Good deal .... LOL ..... I wonder how many of my customers would think of that? Or even have a camera that would do the job.

Replicator

Not knocking your product,,,i like it but it didn't stop me from getting the image......you asked Rep. just throwing it out to ya Bra :thumb:!!!!! If i would have put in on my 32 could of got a cleaner image!!!!

You're absolutely right PMG . . . This product is for people not quite as clever as you . . . :rolleyes: LOL; Just kidding !

Lunatic Taskbar

That may very well have something to do with a gaming software conflict
or XBox components on your system . . .
anything like that might be running and conflicting with the software . . .

Are you running a font program that you think might be conflicting ?

I'll look into it !

Sorry no games what so ever on this machine, I even uninstalled the normal crap that comes with a normal PC when I got it.

If it helps Extraction software will gladly get your icons, but not the image its self.

Ian

WoppTorr

tell ya what, throw a company name water mark across that, it distorts the image enough that I wont even try to fix it to use it, maybe 1 out of 1000 may, but darn it, too much work for me to redo....to get something i might be able to steal.....anyone agree?????

Bradster941

Thats not the point here the point is ,,it did happen and it can be done !!!!!!!!!:peace!:

With your continuation of defending your position, it's almost like your trying to sabotage the Rep man and his product...

:help::help::help::help::help::help:

Maybe it would be prudent to take a Powder.

PMG

With your continuation of defending your position, it's almost like your trying to sabotage the Rep man and his product...

:help::help::help::help::help::help:

Maybe it would be prudent to take a Powder.

nope not what so ever,,,he wanted to know if anyone could get a image,,just pointing out the fact that this can happen!!!!! I like a challenge,,i couldnt beat him,,so i had to cheat and do it that way....sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replicator

It's perfectly alright, we no that someone can photograph a screen,

that's not what this software is all about . . . !

It's about digital design theft and hopefully keeping your competition and your clients honest.