• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nuke the Fax?

Baz

Just yesterday i received a bunch of purchase orders through it and also had to fax an invoice copy since a customer's e-mail system was down. Appart from the annoying solicitation faxes i would say i still need it dealing with big/older established customers.

anotherdog

I understand Magic Jack can have problems with some older faxes, but at $20 a year...
I think I'll be replacing our two Vonage lines with Magic Jack later in the year.

We have a $5 a month ad-on to the 1800 number that emails faxes to us.

Berferful

Still Faxin

We use ours everyday and we share the line with our credit card terminal. Up until last month, we had a fax service for our customers. Would typical bring in $20 to $25 per day, It's a convenience thing for customer's to use for PO's, sketches etc.. Not everyone wants to scan and email.

AUTO-FX

i have a few bodyshops who call me for those little cut vinyl logos and stuff on the cars they are fixing. i have them do a pencil rubbing and fax it over that way i have the exact size. fax is still good for something here.

royster13

I use Ring Central for about C$100.00 a year.......I have 2 regular clients that fax a few orders a year to me....They claim they do not have email addresses.....So for just those 2 clients, it is worth it to me.....

I also send out emails 1 or 2x per week via Mail Chimp.....Since I included a fax back order/inquiry form my responses have increased....I think folks print out my form and when they are ready to order it is very easy to just fax it back to me.....