• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OP is in hosp

Techman

he was found unconscious by his lovely wife hennie.
No details,

We all know he just had bypass 8 weeks ago.

Could be a minor medication problem or who knows..
Please pray.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hope the old guy hangs in there and this turns out to be a false alarm.

wayne k
guam usa

round man

Joe ya gotta quit doin' us like this,...git better and listen to tha docs advice and quit pesterin' tha nurses

njshorts

As nothing fails like prayer, I think I shall simply hope that all is well with OP and wish him the best.

Let's keep things positive in here... Don't believe in prayer? Good for you. Send good wishes, vibes, juju, whatever. No need to bring the negativity.

Praying for him and his family, hoping for the best!

Colin

Let's keep things positive in here...

I was, you just didn't recognize it.

Don't believe in prayer? Good for you. Send good wishes, vibes, juju, whatever. No need to bring the negativity.

I find it interesting that you view the observation that prayer has absolutely no effect on any outcomes (except that it might make the person who's praying feel good) as negative. Do you see the observation that healing-crystals have no effect as negative?

I find it interesting that there is a policy to refrain from any religious material here on this forum (except for the NHB section), the regular mention of prayer (which is clearly a religious term/act) is quite tolerated. I feel that is inconsistent, and most are numb to it simply because it has become woven into the fabric of your particulr culture.

And before you start furiously typing that one doesn't necessarily pray to a god or gods, then what are you praying to?

Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray.

All prayers die in the air which they uselessly agitate.

I do not wish to derail this thread on this, so that's all I have to say. All the best OP.

Baz

A man who can wear lime green speedos without shame can get through anything!

Hang in there OP ... :thumb:

Rodi

Colin, why don't you just allow people to express themselves, as you are free to? Why try to make a difficult situation fit your belief?

C'mon man OP, get out here and fight!

Praying for you man.