• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OP is in hosp

John L

Sad to hear. Praying strong for OP up here! Get well, get home buddy.

(I also prayed for Colin when he crashed his bicycle into that old lady and he's still around).

Colin

Colin, why don't you just allow people to express themselves, as you are free to?

Nice try. I'm not "disallowing people from expressing themselves" as you've attempted to assert, rather, pointing out that the regularly tolerated usage of the inherently religious term "prayer" gets a free pass for some reason, as it goes against one of the rules/guidelines stated for other than the NHB section:

No racial, ethnic, religious, political or hurtful comments are tolerated.

Techman

When I was enduring the recovery from katrina. The mere thought that someone was thinking about myself and family gave a huge comfort and relieved a huge amount of anxiety.
Thus a prayer for Joe. Juju, karma, smiles or whatever. It's the positive energy that makes a difference. When he sees this it will give him some added good energy. He will need some. Git er done Joe.

jholbrook

Man, it's been forever since I was on here when I owned Blue Ridge Fab. I didn't even know OP was having problems. Hope he is back to his old self soon and it's not as serious as it sounds.

Jessica

Techman

from his sis inlaw

In case you havent heard yet, Kat, Joe (Pribish) had a massive heart attack a few hours ago, at Sacred Heart, Hennie said "it doesn't look good". Please call your prayer group and get the prayers goin' for him. I'm tryin' to stay off phone since dont have call waiting. hennie to call me soon as she talks to Doc.

jiarby

here is a big helping...

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 96

HulkSmash

Colin, you're lame. Good job on turning the attention on yourself.

as for OP. Praying for you - get better.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
OP........ in yer corner with ya.

With ya all the way.

Get a hold of things and get this all behind you. We're all with ya....:loveya:

. :U Rock:

Techman

It appears that EMt's found him with no pulse. They shocked him and got him started. He has not awoke at the hospital.