• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OP is in hosp

Joe Diaz

According to his facebook status (an hour ago) he has opened his eyes and is wiggling his toes on command, but he isn't out of the woods yet.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Just saw that myself Joe. Been offline most of the weekend.

We love you OP... simple as that. You HAVE to be okay because there is absolutely no one else that could ever take your place.

Prayers for you and Hennie...

Techman

update from his wall.

Joe is on just about every machine there is, including a ventilator. No one knows how long he was without a pulse...how oxygen deprived his brain was/is..,..brain scan only eliminated stroke. It will be 2 or 3 days before any determination of possible permanent brain damage, and how excessive heart damage is....if he makes it that long.

and from his bro inlaw...

Hennie hopes to talk to Dr this morn, will post more info as I get it. Joe is still not "out of the woods" yet, so please keep those prayers, chants, whatever it is you sign painters do

Ned

Eyes open and toes wiggling--bicycle ridin' must be next

You're in my prayers OP

Ned

jdb

You're in my prayers Joe, hang tough! Was you wearin' your speedos when they brought you in?

Ned

Just signed on with the Marion group as Marlene suggested. Do it!, it only takes a minute

Colin, this is something you could do. and a prayer comin' in from someone who makes a mockery of prayer might carry a little more weight.

jiarby

Wait a second....

OP has a Facebook Page!? I thought he hated new technology.

"Back in the day we used to have to write these things called LETTERS, on a real piece of paper! And then give them to a guy on a horse... he would ride across the country and deliver it and you would get a repy in a couple months.

Now it is just clicky-clacky on your computer or phone and ANYONE can just communicate with anyone anytime they want to. People used to write better"

LOL!

Glad to hear about the toe wiggling... Maybe I need to re-activate my FB page?

Techman

God Speed my friend. Alas! There will be no hope for the widows son.

Hennie Hopkins
Joe Pribish
2811 longleaf dr
Pensacola Fl