• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinions and Advice,Window Decal

CreatedDesigns

Ok, So this is for a local school. Mainly for the back windows of parents/students cars & trucks. Possibly for use with heat transfer if they like it. Just trying to be a bit different than the solid cut vinyl that they normally are. Chieftains-Volley-Ball-Decal-ver-2.jpg

DizzyMarkus

Sorry I am having issues reading the curved text :0(-- The vollyball is a cool shot as well as the colors, but think the font should be different. JMO

Markus

CreatedDesigns

Thank You Very Much. I was thinking the same but looking for an excuse to not to believe myself. how about another try.... Chieftains-Volley-Ball-Decal-ver-4.jpg

Attachments

• Chieftains-Volley-Ball-Decal-ver-3.jpg
    Chieftains-Volley-Ball-Decal-ver-3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

CreatedDesigns

Fixed spelling and arched text closer to ball. What would you change about the font? its just a cookie cutter font. I really did not want to have straight text like on a path. Good comments thank you all very much. Chieftains-Volley-Ball-Decal-ver-5.jpg

CreatedDesigns

"Just trying to be a bit different than the solid cut vinyl that they normally are."

Thought you were trying to be different. You should do your own rendition of a volleyball, then it would be different.
This is correct and I did change the way it originally was and is not a solid color as cut vinyl would have been I'm sure you looked closed at the ball to see it is not solid colors except for the maroon. I don't want to reinvent the volleyball so to speak.. But thank you for pushing me to do better work I needed that.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
This is correct and I did change the way it originally was and is not a solid color as cut vinyl would have been I'm sure you looked closed at the ball to see it is not solid colors except for the maroon. I don't want to reinvent the volleyball so to speak.. But thank you for pushing me to do better work I needed that.

Perhaps people push but you seem to resist. This is a typographical disaster. About a 10 on the typesetting Richter scale. Total devastation.

One does not arc italics, one does not arc script, and one does not arc upper and lower case. Generally. You have incorporated this trifecta of taboos not only into a confirming instance that two wrongs do not make a right but neither do three

DizzyMarkus

It's the perspective or something on the text curve to me. The letters are shewed to much at the ends --

Markus

Marlene

Perhaps people push but you seem to resist. This is a typographical disaster. About a 10 on the typesetting Richter scale. Total devastation.

One does not arc italics, one does not arc script, and one does not arc upper and lower case. Generally. You have incorporated this trifecta of taboos not only into a confirming instance that two wrongs do not make a right but neither do three

+1

Make letters follow the ball online and do not stratch and skew, it looks jacked up. Sorta like the letters on this

do this

CreatedDesigns

Haha so one is to ever arch any word your saying that seems logical. There must be alot of sign people that feel ashamed right now. Even though I'm sure every single one of us has arched a lower case and upper case word. I guess i wasn't aware of the special arching font and case that was to be used. My bad.

CreatedDesigns

That is a good question my friend as I just typed both of those and expanded them and added the outline. I had no intention of slanting those numbers. I will look into that. I had no intention to boggle anyones balls.