• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinions and Advice,Window Decal

Jillbeans

Will all of the decals have two numbers? If not, that's going to throw off your balance.
Why the very thin number sign? I always make a # or a $ smaller than the number when I use those symbols.
I would put the number inside the volleyball and stack the words beneath it.
I know that you want to try to out-cool a "regular" design but it's just ending up looking very unprofessional.
Design rules exist for a reason....things just look better when you follow the rules.
Love....Jill

CreatedDesigns

Will all of the decals have two numbers? If not, that's going to throw off your balance.
Why the very thin number sign? I always make a # or a $ smaller than the number when I use those symbols.
I would put the number inside the volleyball and stack the words beneath it.
I know that you want to try to out-cool a "regular" design but it's just ending up looking very unprofessional.
Design rules exist for a reason....things just look better when you follow the rules.
Love....Jill
This is great and i completely agree with you this is just a test and can be changed at anytime. As for the numbers, this family has two kids. I will have to make up a new one and try it again. Even though the customer already picked out the maroon lettered design. I have such a good relationship that all my customers have my personal cell and can text me whenever they feel. I have no intentions of doing any kinda real signs so to speak just wall art , decals and t-shirts. Which is the piddly stuff you real sign people have no time for.

Thank you again for the advice.

OldPaint

thank you created designs. YOU answered my question ....and also shown your cockiness to to people YOU know nothing about and WHO KNOW MORE THEN YOU.....keep askin question, but lose the attitude.if you really care to learn.

CreatedDesigns

Pat it's not a business for him. This is a sideline hobby, so money has little to do with it,

Yes you are correct but its more like sideline hobby number 4. All my stuff is paid for in cash so money is not an issue.

But even so all your advice is taken seriously. I am not here to screw around I truly want to learn and understand what you guys and gals do everyday. I have respect for almost everyone here. Im sure after we all get to know each other we will all get along just fine. No one ever likes the new guy some welcome with open arms others throw stones. Its just how it is i guess.

John Butto

The first thing you need to learn as I have stated before is not to use Shutterstock without paying for it. If you say you payed for it you, then you should show a receipt. Next, do not just come on and show something you think is OK and wait around for everyone to fix it and then show it to "your customer" saying you did it. Your a bottom feeder, do not take that wrong, some people like to eat them or put them in a bowl and watch them. I for one do not like them. You are looking to learn something without really trying, your lazy and a thief. Creative design for a name shows you are a conniver. We on this forum are not all alike, some of us do not even like each other, so the next time you show something, let it be something that is yours and not stolen to make a buck.

CreatedDesigns

Well to be honest i have stolen nothing also i have not shown the customer any of these alterations and they chose the maroon lettering arched font i originally posted but thank you for your concern. Have a nice day!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The first thing you need to learn as I have stated before is not to use Shutterstock without paying for it. If you say you payed for it you, then you should show a receipt. Next, do not just come on and show something you think is OK and wait around for everyone to fix it and then show it to "your customer" saying you did it. Your a bottom feeder, do not take that wrong, some people like to eat them or put them in a bowl and watch them. I for one do not like them. You are looking to learn something without really trying, your lazy and a thief. Creative design for a name shows you are a conniver. We on this forum are not all alike, some of us do not even like each other, so the next time you show something, let it be something that is yours and not stolen to make a buck.

you're ... not your :banghead:

John Butto

You mean someone actually reads the s*** I write. I feel honored Fred, thanks for the correction, your great.

CreatedDesigns

I still have to figure out how i stole anything i pay for my shutterstock images as i go ya it cost me 15ea but i do not buy very often either. You my friend judge way to fast without knowing.

John Butto

OK, time for bed, playtime is over, put the fire truck away and the computer. You have school and volleyball practice tomorrow #16.