• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinions and Advice,Window Decal

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Your oh so welcome Jon. You're reply is appreciated. Will we be seeing any artistic treats tonight?

It's still early here,
personally I'd like to see a volleyball being kidnapped on the tailgate of a pick-up.....

wayne k
guam usa

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I still have to figure out how i stole anything i pay for my shutterstock images as i go ya it cost me 15ea but i do not buy very often either. You my friend judge way to fast without knowing.

What you may not realize CD is between this thread and the tailgate wrap thread ... is that you joined just when we decided to have a contest to identify the best example of prejudgement of the week.

:ROFLMAO:

Marlene

Yes you are correct but its more like sideline hobby number 4.

there are hobby sites out there that would probably tell you how great this looks and you can make this and sell it as is. why bother the pros and get all snarky with our lack of respect for you

CreatedDesigns

A professional is one who will act with respect and teach the up and coming which I would not put a few of you in that category.
I can pick out the pros on the first page. You others can think of yourselves what you wish. And as for Fred and the tailgate wrap, I saw it for what is not what it is not.

SurfaceSigns

Wow. Fascinating.

This thread says far more about the people posting here than the OP.

That was my thought exactly. The OP has been insulted, called lazy, a Thief, a conniver, all just for asking for a design critique in a section which I believe is dedicated to such things. I think the PhD label is going to some peoples heads.

While I have been a member of this site for years, I was not, until recently, fully engaged in the sign industry, having been transitioning slowly from the entertainment industry for the last 4 years. Based on the responses and attitudes seen in this thread, I'd hesitate to ask any newbie questions or opinions here, let alone share my designs.

Props to the OP for asking for help, and coming back for more abuse.