• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ordering DX4 heads, anyone interested

artbot

@mustafade it was one of my few math moments. other then that, i'm cutting things the wrong size and cussing.

MikePro

my thought is... what's there to trust from the "real deal" when I doubt any supplier will replace a recently purchased printhead because it "didn't work right out of the box".
fingers pointed, and ultimately the installer is to blame.... 1k out the window just the same.
granted, solventinkjet.com was able to provide me with a headrank when I accidentally wiped mine off with fingers covered in cleaning solution. printhead still works great and am happy that I spent the (650 at the time?) $$$ with them. honestly, I think its crap that mimaki doesn't provide printheads/parts for cheaper... considering the fortune they make off the use of inks. A printer down isn't making anyone money, all around.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
$375? I have ten in stock for volume discount. sales@fieldcenterusa.com These are original Roland DX4 solvent print heads in factory package.

Just re-read my post maybe not so clear. Let me rephrase it here. No, I do not have $375 print head. It is insane. @ Artbot, i have no problem that you purchase for that. But I do not want any signs101 member to lost that much money if i saw it happening. Hey, maybe they are real but hey, maybe they are not.

Gather 20 print heads order and shoot me an email. I will put a group buy for signs101 members. I will not do this again this year because this will effect other merchant sellers on signs101. Again, 1st 20 people gets discount price. And that's it.

These are brand new with factory head ranking number on. I've sold quiet a few on eBay, 100% feed back so far. I have them in stock.

sales@fieldcenterusa.com

artbot

thanks for the reply fieldcenter. after the list is assembled, are you okay with receiving multiple payments/checks? i'd figure a single purchase would rather be done with minimal paperwork. but each buyer will probably want a receipt/deduction for his individual purchase.

MikePro

Roland = Mimaki solvent resistant, right?

heck if we need 20 to get from fieldcenter @ 375pp, i'm game to pickup two instead of just the one I had originally planned to keep around for backup.

artbot

regardless of how the checks/payments are escrowed,

i do believe the simplest way is to just mail separate checks or paypal to fieldcenter. i doubt he wants to get on the phone 12 times to get his deal done. also, would they be shipped separately?

i commit to two as well. so we are OFFICIALLY AT FOUR.

SIXTEEN TO GO!

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Again, not $375. Summit knows the group buy price. These print heads are brand new and they are sold as is. Why they are sold as if they are brand new? Because I've heard too many stories. I don't know if you dropped the print head, I don't know if fedex/ups throw them around in the warehouse. I dont know if you unplug the cable, i dont know if you switch the head ranking. I would rather to take 1 fund from Summit, ship 1 order to summit and he will do whatever he wants maybe add $10 for the processing fee. It is totally up to him. Bank wire only please. Check fieldcenter on eBay. The 279th feed back is a DX4 solvent print head.

artbot

@fieldcenter,

so what is the unit price at 20? we need to start this off with

price per unit @ 20
method of payment
ship date

i really think the best way to start this off clean is for fieldcenter to state his terms. then we start the list after he has given us the details. there will inevitably be some disgruntled person that will mess things up.

sar bossier

Just re-read my post maybe not so clear. Let me rephrase it here. No, I do not have $375 print head. It is insane. @ Artbot, i have no problem that you purchase for that. But I do not want any signs101 member to lost that much money if i saw it happening. Hey, maybe they are real but hey, maybe they are not.

Gather 20 print heads order and shoot me an email. I will put a group buy for signs101 members. I will not do this again this year because this will effect other merchant sellers on signs101. Again, 1st 20 people gets discount price. And that's it.

These are brand new with factory head ranking number on. I've sold quiet a few on eBay, 100% feed back so far. I have them in stock.

sales@fieldcenterusa.com

May I ask for clarification: You are willing to sell ROLAND print heads for a 20 ct. volume discount? May I ask how much per head? I need 1 - 2 ROLAND DX4 heads myself, depending on price. Thank you!

Last edited:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
$710 qty 20. I'd like to receive one bank wire from one member of signs101, i ship 20 print heads to that person. That person can do whatever he wants to add up cost of his time. It is up to him. There will not be another group buy this year i guaranteed. Thanks @ Artbot. I sell them for $800 usually by the way on my website. www.fieldcenterusa.com The group buy will be canceled by 9/10 if qty 20 is not reached. $15 ground shipping or $30 ground shipping insured to business only. I will be more than happy to use your fedex acct# to ship.

Have a nice day.

sar bossier

$710 qty 20. I'd like to receive one bank wire from one member of signs101, i ship 20 print heads to that person. That person can do whatever he wants to add up cost of his time. It is up to him. There will not be another group buy this year i guaranteed. Thanks @ Artbot. I sell them for $800 usually by the way on my website. www.fieldcenterusa.com The group buy will be canceled by 9/10 if qty 20 is not reached. $15 ground shipping or $30 ground shipping insured to business only. I will be more than happy to use your fedex acct# to ship.

Have a nice day.

I have a Roland SC 545 EX - will these heads work with this machine? I'll take 1 if so ...

artbot

okay so officially the price is $710 @ 20. and the list of 20 starts NOW.

(i am not purchasing from this quantity. my supplier is already close enough to that price.)

Jack Knight1979

I was pumped for a minute. My vendor is close to that price also and I don't need any heads. I would have replaced one head that isn't great, but not for 700.00

Dakotagrafx

I'll pass - found them for 775.00 shipped without the wait . . . 50.00 is not worth waiting for the month and messing with a bank transfer

Last edited:

Redz Signs Inc.

ill pass also when i can take the chance at the over seas heads and get 2 for that price and +1 to the 775 shipped thats whats i can get them for.