• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ordering DX4 heads, anyone interested

brdss

fielscenter, tell me again why you are hijacking summit graphics thread?????????? Bad taste?....YES.....no class?....YES....jackass?......YES

premiercolour

Merchant Member
you are f stupid. i want to stop this so you stupid people doesn't bring down other's hard earn money with you. For $375? Are you out of your mind? When rest of Chinese suppliers offered you more than $600 + $40 international shipping+ your wire fee, only one supplier offered $375. Are you stupid enough to believe there is such offer? If you need 20 print heads to get $375, I will take any numbers from you to make it 20 so you can get the deal. I will give you an Amex card to charge. Give me a call now so i can give you the numbers and security code. think before you act. Think twice before you speak.

summit graphics

Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, I have been very busy at work. I didn't sit down yesterday for more than 5 minutes. Anyway, I didn't start this to get everyone pissed off at the vendors here in the states or to get in a pissing contest with them either. I understand that people have invested time and money into a business that provides parts for these printers, but at the same I have along with pretty much everyone on this forum have invested a lot of time and money (a lot of money) into our businesses and I have to try and operate my company as efficiently as possible. If that means trying to find overseas suppliers to combat the cost of repairing and maintaining our equipment then that's what I'm going to do.
I'm not trying to step on any toes at Fieldcenter, but the sales staff thought it would be fine to solicit business on this thread. If they want to keep customers and gain new ones they could make more money by not trying to make the year on a few sales. In business it's better run a marathon than a sprint. I'm in business to make money, everyone is but I don't try to charge as much as the market will bare, I would rather charge a fair amount and have customers come back and also tell everyone they know to do business with me.
I understand that costs have to be covered and there is risk involved but if I can avoid a 50 to 80 % markup, I will go to the source.

MikePro

+1 in defense of fieldcenter. They are a merchant member here and they are allowed to solicit business on this site where they see fit. What seems like an attempt to hijack, was a reasonable plug for a good/reliable product at the best price they could offer.
Also fair to warn of the potential pitfalls of ordering overseas... as there are countless victims of robbery/shotty product when there are no real ways of holding accountable those responsible.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Apology if I had offended to anybody on this forum. My intention was not recognized in a good way. How do you call hijack the deal if i offered twice the cost of what your chinese vendor offered? Do what you got to do and perhaps you will buy that cheap; perhaps not. I am not gonna spend my time to warning on this forum.

-Group buy has been terminated-

summit graphics

To all the warnings from a few of the posters including the vendor, where do you think the parts for these printers come from? CHINA The heads are produced by Epson in Japan and distributed to wholesalers in China and then shipped to retailers.
The nay-sayers are talking like these heads are produced in the US, distributed by the US and sold by US companies. The only thing that I was offering was a way to eliminate the OUTRAGEOUS markup on these things and other parts.
Ask any of the vendors where they get their parts. If they tell me anywhere other than China, they're liars and I wouldn't trust them.

andy

Don't forget to let Adam in Shanghai know where he can buy genuine, ranked Roland DX4 heads for $375.... he can't get them for anything less than $600... and that's direct from Roland's primary Chinese agents:ROFLMAO:

What EXACTLY are these heads anyway?

Guaranteed brand new Roland stock with rank or just cheap generic copies which might be new, could be cleaned up used ones, might have rank, probably don't.

inkmed

@inkmed i appreciate your input. for some reason in the USA, there is this extreme resistance to chinese suppliers. i say, why wouldn't a massive country like china not have legitimate suppliers? ...like grimcos here in the US. from what i've seen, and maybe you can add to this list, your company inkmed, special-color, bonjet, and fieldcanter (from taiwan) are all reputable suppliers, with families, businesses, and clientele just like us. why this is so hard for americans to presume is beyond me.

Artbot, thanks for your input.
I hate some guys who supply refresh printer head to customers, and I did not want any customers buy fault parts from China.
Customers who buy fault parts from China, may will disbelieve all suppier from China includes us.

Adam from Inkmed

inkmed

Don't forget to let Adam in Shanghai know where he can buy genuine, ranked Roland DX4 heads for $375.... he can't get them for anything less than $600... and that's direct from Roland's primary Chinese agents:ROFLMAO:

What EXACTLY are these heads anyway?

Guaranteed brand new Roland stock with rank or just cheap generic copies which might be new, could be cleaned up used ones, might have rank, probably don't.

I know where can buy DX4 solvent head for $375, and I know what is the heads.
All DX4 solvent head made in Japan, it is better only trust the head with original package, include original head rank.

Adam from Inkmed

ddarlak

Go Bills!
-- HIJACK --

I'm very happy with the HP latex and how it has performed. I paid $110 for my last prinhead and it's still in it's packaging as i only bought it as a backup. I couldn't imagine having a few backup heads sitting around as costing a grand or so....