• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pet peeves anyone?

Baz

People texting while youre trying to have a conversation with them. !!!! :frustrated: I just shut up .. then they say (while still texting) "i'm listening, go on" ... screw that .. i'll shut up and keep my brilliance to myself:scream:

Craig Sjoquist

as far a s sign type pet peeves....
... area codes as big as the phone number
... poorly layed out signs..like end to end top to bottom
...bottom copy on sign lettered on very bottom close to border of a decent layed out sign
...bad color choices

Pro Image

Everything and Everyone pisses me off...................

All except you guys and gals.........:thumb:

Let me rephrase that.....Most of you guys and gals......:doh:

Well the more I think about it......You all piss me off too........:ROFLMAO:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
The Idiot who leaves a long-winded message on your answering machine and leaves the contact number at the end of the message instead of the beginning. Not only does he leave it at the end but he rambles it so fast you have to playback and listen to the entire message two or three times in order to decipher it...

Baz

The Idiot who leaves a long-winded message on your answering machine and leaves the contact number at the end of the message instead of the beginning. Not only does he leave it at the end but he rambles it so fast you have to playback and listen the entire message two or three times in order to write it down...

I hear that!!!!:banghead: Once you finally talk to them you feel like reaching across the phone and slap them on the back of the head!

Si Allen

Gypsy ... an ass so big that it takes up the whole aisle ... and you can't go around her ... doomed to follow!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

JR's

posted by Mike
The Idiot who leaves a long-winded message on your answering machine and leaves the contact number at the end of the message instead of the beginning. Not only does he leave it at the end but he rambles it so fast you have to playback and listen to the entire message two or three times in order to decipher it...
Bing Bing Bing! Give that man a cigar we have a winner.

and GG Right on.
To the mother who says "now honey, we don't do that" to her misbehaving child; I want to say "well mommy he already has, stop messing with his head, give him a swat and be done with it.

People who want you know they're upset and when you ask "what's wrong" they say "nuuuuthing." Then get that sour puss out of my site!

JR

GypsyGraphics

Gypsy ... an ass so big that it takes up the whole aisle ... and you can't go around her ... doomed to follow!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

ummm excuse me, but i think you need a few more words between "Gypsy" and "an ass so big"... i'm not liking the way that reads.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
i'm waiting

binki

Bad poker players who criticize awful poker players.

And...

It's a California thing,

Bad Governors.

Si Allen

Hahahahaha Gypsy ... kinds touchy, ain't we?

Maybe if you sent me a picture ... I'd be able to judge.

Just kidding!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GypsyGraphics

Gypsy ... an ass so big that it takes up the whole aisle ... and you can't go around her

Hahahahaha Gypsy ... kinds touchy, ain't we?
Maybe if you sent me a picture ... I'd be able to judge.

Well on the ass-to-brats ratio, my brats are huge, so we probably would take up the whole aisle, regardless of the ass size. Actually, they're not really brats at all... they'd have never lived long enough to get this big if they were. Spanked them when they were little so I wouldn't have brats that were bigger than me.

Sorry, you'll just have to estimate the ass size.
http://www.signs101.com/forums/album.php?albumid=191&pictureid=1531

imagep

Cell phones.
Whether it's a customer who interrupts our meeting to answer one or I am being tailgated by some b!tch talking on one.
Was at a bridal shower Sunday and one of the bridesmaids answered her cell and carried on a long conversation while the bride was opening her gifts, they were seated together in front of an entire room of women so it's not like she was at a table or in the bathroom or something.
Love....Jill

We have the same problem with customers using cell phones in our shop. I probably loose at least an hour a week just standing there while customers chit chat on their phone.

Personally, I rarely even know where my cell is. My wife works with me and she always has her phone handy so I really rarely need one. I borrowed her phone to take with me to a school board meeting last night, I sat it on the empty chair next to me and cut off the ringer (I was going to text someone after they voted on a particular issue). Someone cell phone rang, the principle of my sons school (who I know very well as I volunteer a lot at the school) was sitting behind me and I heard him say "cut that thing off" in a really irritated voice - I wondered if he was directing that at me, assuming that it was my cell. How embarissing.

OldPaint

GYPSY, i think this is what si was refering to!!!!! your not close........hahahahahha

Attachments

• fat-ass.jpg
    fat-ass.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 72

GypsyGraphics

:omg2: okay off asses and back to pet peeves

Clients who want to watch you work and then talk non-stop the whole time.... even worse...want to give instructions.

Last edited: