• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pet peeves anyone?

Suz

Pet Peeves

1. The Solicitor who ignored the "No Solicitor" Sign at the front door. Not only did he not listen to me when I told him I had wood floors and did not need a vac, but even tried to come into my house to give me a demo which I did not request! Geesh!:banghead:

miltondavis

the customer who asks for a quote and says "why so expensive, you just push a few buttons on your printer and the jobs done"

signmeup

1. The Solicitor who ignored the "No Solicitor" Sign at the front door. Not only did he not listen to me when I told him I had wood floors and did not need a vac, but even tried to come into my house to give me a demo which I did not request! Geesh!:banghead:
Was he British? They think "solicitor" means "lawyer".

anotherdog

I guess its just anything to do with people.
I'm going to live in a shack half way up a mountain and send out the signage by UPS...
oh but the UPS guy will be late...I hate that.

Suz

British Solicitors

Haha, very clever!

So, are you saying he wants to "Serve" me with a new Vac? Or, are you saying he's going to have his equipment get damaged while using it on my wood floors, then sue me? Well, Sue is my first name. Hehe! If he got any further into my house that is! :rolleyes:

Was he British? They think "solicitor" means "lawyer".

Suz

HaHa! Another Pet Peeve? People who put up stupid signs?
How about cover my entire door with "No Salesman" and "No Saleswoman"
Doesn't matter if what you have to sell is a product or a religion. Oh, probably should consider posting it in every language too.

Ken1f

1. Teenagers. Raised my own, helped raise my step kids. That's enough for me.
2. Noisy kids on airplanes. Can't they just take the bus so I can have a nice quiet flight?
3. Graphics made by anyone but me.

GypsyGraphics

This was my response in another thread but I just had to post it here! It ranks high on my Pet Peeve list.

Clients or worse "baby designers" who insist they can provide you with any file type you need, thinking all they have to do is plug in any size or resolution in Photoshop and select a file format when saving... and Volia!

Marlene

People who think that I am invisible. Whether in a mall, theme park or wherever. I mean, it IS possible for 2 people walking towards one another and BOTH move slightly to avoid running into each other. Instead, its me moving 3 ft out of my way so they don't bull over me and my family !

OMG, I thought is was only me who is run over in a mall! I told my hubby one day to watch as I was going to walk in my "lane" and I wouldn't move for anyone coming down the wrong way and sure enough, I was body slammed over and over again.

Steve C.

Law inforcement agency phone solicitations. I once had a guy actually
say I would be less likely to be pulled over or ticketed if I had their bumper
sticker on my vehicle...:frustrated: