• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Vote

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Oh come on guys, are we really arguing about this drivel?

If his art sucks, don't vote on it. If someone asks for a vote and their art is good and you want to vote on it ... vote on it. I voted on Joes, I'm not voting on addies and I didn't vote on my good friends art last week for exactly those same reasons ... it was not worth my time or support. Sorry, just the breaks.

Besides, being the top winner in a contest of turds only makes you the king of the pile.

Locals Find!

Oh come on guys, are we really arguing about this drivel?

If his art sucks, don't vote on it. If someone asks for a vote and their art is good and you want to vote on it ... vote on it. I voted on Joes, I'm not voting on addies and I didn't vote on my good friends art last week for exactly those same reasons ... it was not worth my time or support. Sorry, just the breaks.

Besides, being the top winner in a contest of turds only makes you the king of the pile.

I respect you opinion and your reasoning.

Done. It says me and 54 others like it.

Thank you for the support.

Vinylman

Can I Play?

Here is what I would have presented.

Can I play??? Can I HUH???

Attachments

• Ornament.gif
    Ornament.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 90

iSign

I like the subtle inference being hinted at, between that "artwork" & the unavoidable affiliation to the worldwide iconic symbology behind "#2"

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
#2? Not for me.

I prefer Number 6, thank you....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Number_Six_Tricia_Helfer.jpg
    Number_Six_Tricia_Helfer.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 73

iSign

i was gonna call "BS"...

but...

...i saw this little guy :Sleeping:
and realized gino's sleeping and i didn't want to raise my voice and possibly wake him.

but, on the topic of "voting"
....+1 for our very own triple threat ,gg...

too hot to handle/bold enough to call BS/in control enough to not raise her voice

OldPaint

logo??? to funny. its an NBC LOGO, laid on top of a christmas ball ornament AND A #2...THAT DOES NOT CONFORM TO THE SPHERICAL SHAPE it supposed to be on........armature and tacky.... and that took you what 3 minutes to make????

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
You seem to stir it up around here Adtechia!

I voted for you because I think life actually is a popularity contest. It might not be 'fair' but it's the way the world works in my opinion. Politicians get voted into office more often when they spend more than the other guy. Celebrities make more money and get more movies when they are more popular, same with athletes. It doesn't always matter how talented they are. This plays the same role in business. Big ad budgets often do move inventory.