• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Vote

CanuckSigns

lol, any thread started by Addie is pretty much guaranteed to ruffle a few feathers! I think he could find the cure for cancer and some people would still call him an a**hole.

Last edited:

Locals Find!

I just wanted to update everyone. The TV Station decided the old way of voting wasn't fair to all involved. So they changed the rules and made it more fair. Now, its open to anyone on facebook to vote for whatever images they like.

They have placed all the logo designs in one "Album" for everyone to click like on as many as they would like.

If you would be so kind as to take a moment out of your day and vote for me and/or whoever else you like. I would appreciate it.

Here is the link to the Album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150457923361225.367784.106036541224&type=3